corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Black corsa sport 1.6

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Black corsa sport 1.6
Corsaman303
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Jun 14 at 09:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys. Had my corsa now for just over a year

1.6 sport and had only done 69.000 mile
Was lookin very sorry for it self with all the trim turning grey and the paint very flat
Car had come with papers after papers of the work carried out over the years
Corsaman303
Premium Member

24th Jun 14 at 09:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last year I made it down to pvs(but not on any stand)

And was a slow start for gettin thinks done to the car
Corsaman303
Premium Member

24th Jun 14 at 10:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First job was to tidy up all the grey trim

And all so added a clio splitter

Corsaman303
Premium Member

24th Jun 14 at 10:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After its first big run out around snowdonia

The sports seats where giving me really bad back ach so decided to use my seats from my vectra project

tom130691
Premium Member

24th Jun 14 at 11:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?fid=67
LukesCorsaSXi

24th Jun 14 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like a good start mate. Got any other wheels in mind to put on it?
Brett
Premium Member

24th Jun 14 at 12:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tom130691
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?fid=67
http://www.c20xe.co.uk/board/u2u.php?action=send&username=tom130691&subject=Note to self&message=cunt :)
Corsa_Sport21

24th Jun 14 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good bit money in those seats. Extremely rare indeed.
Corsaman303
Premium Member

24th Jun 14 at 17:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Made a quick start on making the engine bay look a bit better removed and signs of rust in which I couldn't find any. Painted up sum of the brackets (battery tray air pump brackets upper inlet and cover) sum bigger plans of the engine bay but will get to that.
Corsaman303
Premium Member

24th Jun 14 at 17:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Next up was to find sum wheel as the white one are an ass to keep clean.
After looking around for the rite wheel to get as was just going to give the white ones a refurb. Then these popped up
Corsaman303
Premium Member

24th Jun 14 at 18:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

--ToM--

24th Jun 14 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There a vast improvement have you took the speedline sticker off the spokes now? Looked log that
Corsaman303
Premium Member

24th Jun 14 at 19:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --ToM--
There a vast improvement have you took the speedline sticker off the spokes now? Looked log that

It's just one wheel which is missing a sticker but will be replaced
--ToM--

24th Jun 14 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't replace it take the other 3 off lol
Corsaman303
Premium Member

24th Jun 14 at 20:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --ToM--
Don't replace it take the other 3 off lol

I think they look better with then on but the wheel will be painted up soon so will be coming off anyway
SVM 286

24th Jun 14 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks cracking in the black with the Speedlines. Good to see the wee beasties are still getting some love on here.
Corsaman303
Premium Member

24th Jun 14 at 21:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Next to get done was work on the engine as it always had a noise coming from the bottom end. Had the work carried out at a local garage only for it to come back worse than it when in. He was saying the fly wheel an crank had come out of balance!! So I thought I will look in the it meself and check the bottom end meself to which I was in for a shock.
This is how they should have been put in but as you can see he used two top in one shell and two bottoms the wrong way round. If you want a job doing rite do it your self
Corsaman303
Premium Member

24th Jun 14 at 21:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got the bottom end build back to find that the engine now runs like a peach. Do the work meself from now on.
Well the car was running great for a couple of week only for it the drop it head gasket three weeks later.
Corsaman303
Premium Member

24th Jun 14 at 22:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As I was low on funds at the time the car was taken of the road to have all this work done. Head was sent off to be rebuild new valves seals lifters the works.....and skimmed at the same time. New clutch orderd head gasket set powerbox and 4 branch exhaust a long with a full scorpion with 3" back pipe

Corsaman303
Premium Member

24th Jun 14 at 22:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As you can see the 4 branch is a bit shit but as it was given to me can't really moan for now. Having a custom made one to go with the new ported head so will see that soon. So this is pretty much how it looks now back on the road.
corsarooney
Premium Member

26th Jun 14 at 10:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That looks fantastic mate

I actually miss mine like mad

Corsa 1.6 sport - 1
1.7 puma engined fiesta - 0

Keeping corsa's on the redline since 2008
Corsaman303
Premium Member

26th Jun 14 at 10:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lots of up and coming work on this so keep you eye on it
Corsaman303
Premium Member

7th Jul 14 at 21:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Small update. Second car which is going to be used for parts and engine will be dropped in to my well my 1.6 bottom end is going to be rebuilt

Doors. Boot. bonnet. wings will all be going off to the paint shop before using then on my
Corsaman303
Premium Member

7th Jul 14 at 21:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

More parts iv picked up over the last week.
Gsi splitter

Gsi lower inlet which is going to be used for a custom stainless in let

Gsi loom as the gsi engine in my is currently use the sports loom

Sum fibreglass arch covers

And I 2l exhaust which will have a new flange to fit my block

Corsaman303
Premium Member

7th Jul 14 at 21:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also added these

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Black corsa sport 1.6 24 database queries in 0.1068881 seconds