corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » X-Men : Days of Future Past

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author X-Men : Days of Future Past
johnny86
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th May 14 at 19:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Them claws are the mutts nuts
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

26th May 14 at 23:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

great film
Marc

12th May 15 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fanboy alert.

So now I've seen it and re watched a few of the others...

Why the hell did Origins : Wolverine have Deadpool turned in to some weird experiment monster then decapitated. I want to know how he reattached his head for starters. I still think Liev Schreiber's Sabretooth was pants too. Taylor Kitsch was spot on as Gambit too, not sure about Channing Tatum, far too big for the role.

First Class still rattles me for leaving out Cyclops, Angel and Iceman.

The Last Stand was completely ruined and rushed by killing them off. At least they rectified that later on with DOFP.

And as much as the first two have dated I still like them.

Then theres all the characters that have been left out over the years. Should have had me doing it

At least McAvoy finally goes bald in the new one. Looks like some of the other characters like Psylocke will be brought in too. No Jackman, Marsden or Jannsen though.

I'd still like to see them do an R rated version like Watchmen. Reynolds has said Deadpool will be R rated.
Steve
Premium Member

12th May 15 at 10:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U wot m8?
Marc

12th May 15 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been bugging me since Film4 showed Wolverine the other night and had to get it off my chest
Generation

12th May 15 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've seen a few years ago, have no
Idea on the order or the films anymore
oJNAo
Premium Member

12th May 15 at 22:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Fanboy alert.

So now I've seen it and re watched a few of the others...

Why the hell did Origins : Wolverine have Deadpool turned in to some weird experiment monster then decapitated. I want to know how he reattached his head for starters. I still think Liev Schreiber's Sabretooth was pants too. Taylor Kitsch was spot on as Gambit too, not sure about Channing Tatum, far too big for the role.

First Class still rattles me for leaving out Cyclops, Angel and Iceman.

The Last Stand was completely ruined and rushed by killing them off. At least they rectified that later on with DOFP.

And as much as the first two have dated I still like them.

Then theres all the characters that have been left out over the years. Should have had me doing it

At least McAvoy finally goes bald in the new one. Looks like some of the other characters like Psylocke will be brought in too. No Jackman, Marsden or Jannsen though.

I'd still like to see them do an R rated version like Watchmen. Reynolds has said Deadpool will be R rated.

The original trilogy and Wolverine Origins film is basically canon and we should forget about them as they now play no role in the current trilogy
Marc

14th May 15 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So just read on IMDb that they are making a New Mutants film. They're also making an X-Force film which was just a relaunch of New Mutants. Hows that going to work.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » X-Men : Days of Future Past 22 database queries in 0.0129631 seconds