corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Mk2 cavalier cdi c20let + vectra gsi estate rep

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mk2 cavalier cdi c20let + vectra gsi estate rep
bigron1988

User status: Offline
8th Nov 14 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

graph looks nice and smooth , r5 is scoffs(chris the mapper) hes been rebuilding it over the last few years , he has ran a 10.2 in it should be a very fast car one he finds time to complete it , hes built all of it including the manifolds intercooler , its a gtx42 turbo and should do 1000bhp
ShEp

8th Nov 14 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice results.

Would like to see it on some speedlines from the st200 vectras, or some bbs rx wheels.

Keep up the good work
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

8th Nov 14 at 23:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scoffs gaff always always has a cracking car or two in there.

Gutted I couldn't make it today. Got called into work last minute. Looked like a good day though
--ToM--

9th Nov 14 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Ben , he was a sound bloke very helpful went out his way to get my car on even butchered a fe ratchet straps lol is it still running a 1.4 motor? Guessing not?

Cheers shep sllthough if I did that it would have to be 5 stud converted and then it would be a no brainer what wheels to put on it ..... Cav turbos haha

Yeah lee said you had work I was expecting to see the mini you big let down haha
--ToM--

9th Nov 14 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got back from a great day at 3 sisters car decided to break about 5 miles from home bolts must have worked themselves loose on the downpipe lol big clatter then a massive blow continued to give it big boost because it sounded awesome with no exhaust lol

--ToM--

10th Nov 14 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Another Pic pinched from the RR day thread from Saturday

FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

10th Nov 14 at 22:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --ToM--
Cheers Ben , he was a sound bloke very helpful went out his way to get my car on even butchered a fe ratchet straps lol is it still running a 1.4 motor? Guessing not?

Yeah lee said you had work I was expecting to see the mini you big let down haha

I don't know much about his R5 tbh. Don't think it is a 1.4 anymore though
Yer were massively behind on new cars this month so were all getting called in left right and centre. Pain in the arse but the pay makes it worth it I guess
--ToM--

10th Nov 14 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tell me about it mate I could do with some over time or a nice bonus especially with this sprog due on the new year lol
flybikeslee

11th Nov 14 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AlexW

11th Nov 14 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car looks good, power is nice and smooth too.

The R5 has a F4R 2.0 engine, so guessing its probably 2.0 or close to that anyway.
Should be epic once complete!
Col004

11th Nov 14 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wow... That sump is close to the ground
--ToM--

11th Nov 14 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi lee

Cheers for the info Alex can't wait to see that thing in action looks brutal!!

Haah col I know mate car does sit awfully low doesn't have much issues on the road though it's a nice ride just isn't rolling road friendly lol
--ToM--

10th Dec 14 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well as iv got a littlun due early feb sllthough my 320d is a fantastic car I'm not convinced when there a pram in the boot it'll leave me much space for anything else..... So I bought myself another toy which I'm sure will meet some people's approval I'm planning on using it as a joint daily but I reckon ill end up selling the bmw as I think it'll make sense as I doubt it'll get used enough to warrant keeping it

Its a 1.8 petrol full gsi kit resprayed to match mint arches and bottoms of doors gsi steering wheel interiour coilovers gsi wheels recently refurbed irmy grille irmy double d back box etc nice looking car so I snapped it up!!! The piks are the ones off eBay I haven't collected it yet as the bloke is waiting for a reg transfer as it had a private plate as soon as it's done I'll go and pick it up

Plans are wind deflectors hids tow bar and some light tints

Can't wait to pick it up especially as it's bought and paid for allready
taylorboosh

10th Dec 14 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love it
--ToM--

10th Dec 14 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate allways liked the look of them but never had the need to buy one now I have I though why not , was only on eBay for 2 hours before I bought it, looks a goodun haven't even seen it yet lol
taylorboosh

10th Dec 14 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sure it will be fine
gidged500
Premium Member

11th Dec 14 at 09:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks a good example of a vectra , I've been looking at them for using over winter but bought another corsa bet the cav sounded immense with no exhaust ha ha
--ToM--

11th Dec 14 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate I hope it's as good in the metal as it is in the piks lol

And yeah it sounded awful off boost but on boost it sounded brutal!! Lol was worried about melting a hose or something lol
Nic Barnes

11th Dec 14 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks great for a rep
--ToM--

11th Dec 14 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers nic, guy text today saying he's chased DVLA over the reg transfer, long story short should have it end of next week hopefully
--ToM--

18th Dec 14 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Picked the vectra up last night guy had it stored in his garage for me since the day I purchased it, couldn't believe how clean the car is not a dent or mark in sight paintwork smooth as silk interiour fully valated not one mark or bit of dust anywhere no bolster wear underneath is mint too and even comes with service history and recent Cambelt history which wasn't in the auction description!

I'm allways a bit wary when I buy a car on impulse without seeing it but this is certainly worth while I cannot believe how clean it is I'm made up

I'll get some pictures at the weekend when I give it a wash as it's dirty from the drive home now
taylorboosh

18th Dec 14 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like it
taylorboosh

18th Dec 14 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you going to man up and v6 it?
--ToM--

20th Dec 14 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never liked the v6 engines mate never interested me , don't know why lol plan is to b204 it ...

Washed it today Aswell as the Beemer and took the cav out for a blast as the weather has been dry the last few days!

Few piks!

Jason x
Premium Member

20th Dec 14 at 18:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice, like the seats seen them in a few B's before

also my neck is now broken

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Mk2 cavalier cdi c20let + vectra gsi estate rep 23 database queries in 0.1070769 seconds