corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Fooball

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weekend Fooball
Robbo

User status: Offline
8th Apr 14 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still cant see Kroos goign to Utd, far too good. Easily slot into Barca or Real.

However, when everyone is fit, and given Guardiola's adoration for Thiago, wouldnt surprise me to see them sell him to raise funds
Robbo

8th Apr 14 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rick Draper
quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
quote:
Actually I'd just like the rags to do that so I got to watch the hissy fit orobbo and benj had. It would be fucking classic.

Genuine question....When you wake up in the morning how do you decide which team to support for that day?

[Edited on 07-04-2014 by Ben J]

No I just decide to annoy you arsenal supporters

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/10749414/Arsenal-are-paying-the-price-for-Arsene-Wenger-avoiding-confrontation-and-dodging-big-issues-for-far-too-long.html

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v444/RickDraper/Mobile%20Uploads/8B12AC88-D982-4A86-BE94-6663EEBBB6AA.png
oh yeah, sorry about that. some of us had to actually pay for our own stadium
Robbo

8th Apr 14 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
Who did Sherwood buy?

Did I say he bought anyone? For the outlay, they haven't achieved what that team should have.

I took this to mean you thought he'd signed players

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
tim sherwood (at the end of season). Pretty harsh but expected, especially after spending ridiculous amounts on average players then not reaching champions league places.

[Edited on 07-04-2014 by Ben G]

irrespective (not irregardless), who would want this cunt in charge of their team esp given he's a former ST holder at their arch rivals

Robbo

8th Apr 14 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

John O'Shea knows what's up.
Eck
Premium Member

8th Apr 14 at 11:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sherwood really is a cunt. Not the same kind of cunt as Mourinho, but a cunt all the same.
Re: Thiago. To be fair, the boy is class.
Robbo

8th Apr 14 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wouldnt surprise me to see Shaqiri, Kroos and Madzukic (reluctantly) leave Bayern this Summer.

Shaqiri is out of his depth, Kroos coudl garner good money and Bayern will have Lewandowski and the false 9 Muller/Gotze types alogn with a happy Pizarro so dont see MM getting too much game time.

Actually wouldnt shock me to see Chelsea sign both Costa and Mandzukic! Not sure where that would leave us, just Morata...?!
Robbo

8th Apr 14 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also, is Badstuber ever gonna be fit again?!
mwg

8th Apr 14 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
quote:
Actually I'd just like the rags to do that so I got to watch the hissy fit orobbo and benj had. It would be fucking classic.

Genuine question....When you wake up in the morning how do you decide which team to support for that day?

[Edited on 07-04-2014 by Ben J]

No I just decide to annoy you arsenal supporters

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/10749414/Arsenal-are-paying-the-price-for-Arsene-Wenger-avoiding-confrontation-and-dodging-big-issues-for-far-too-long.html

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v444/RickDraper/Mobile%20Uploads/8B12AC88-D982-4A86-BE94-6663EEBBB6AA.png
oh yeah, sorry about that. some of us had to actually pay for our own stadium

change the record ffs
Robbo

8th Apr 14 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if some penis is gonna try and goad us about ST cost, they shoudl at least not (claim) to (glory) support a team who was handed a free stadium and then bent over for some Arabs
Marc

8th Apr 14 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOLZ
Eck
Premium Member

8th Apr 14 at 12:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Wouldnt surprise me to see Shaqiri, Kroos and Madzukic (reluctantly) leave Bayern this Summer.

Shaqiri is out of his depth, Kroos coudl garner good money and Bayern will have Lewandowski and the false 9 Muller/Gotze types alogn with a happy Pizarro so dont see MM getting too much game time.

Actually wouldnt shock me to see Chelsea sign both Costa and Mandzukic! Not sure where that would leave us, just Morata...?!

I'd be surprised if they sell Shaqiri tbh. He doesn't get much game time due to how well Robert and Robben play, but he's a very talented young winger who's a ready made replacement for one of the above. The rest I agree with.
Robbo

8th Apr 14 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

more thinking cos i guess he will want to play football at his age, certainly been linked wiht a few clubs already. a lot may depend on his WC performance i suppose
Rick Draper

8th Apr 14 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
if some penis is gonna try and goad us about ST cost, they shoudl at least not (claim) to (glory) support a team who was handed a free stadium and then bent over for some Arabs

You would drown in a pool of your own spunk it if some sheikh or that russian bloke came in and took you over, don't make out would would not

Do you honestly think your ST costs would be lower if you have not had to fund a stadium? Would they fuck, clubs know what they can charge and they milk people for it Also I thought you became a selling club to help fund the stadium and would not offer huge wages to also help with the funding? Make your mind up.
Robbo

8th Apr 14 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, I/Arsenal fans genuinely wouldnt. No top club would want it, but you wouldnt undertsand that as youre a glory supporting numpty Id certainly like a change of owner but would much prefer "penniless" Thierry Henry bought the club than uber rich Usmanov or an Arab. We dont need or want their money, what we need and want is stability, good business sense and sound football skills to help build the club - a la Bayern.

Well yes, Highbury prices were lower dipshit Up to 50% in some cases...

STs, the Emirates deal and selling players jointly helped tide us voer and achieve something that "your" club could only dream of
Ben J

8th Apr 14 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would NEVER want a gazillionaire to take over. Fuck that. We've more pride and class than that. Don't care if we never win a trophy in the next 500 years.
Ben J

8th Apr 14 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty sure I've said that many times before on here too.
Russ

8th Apr 14 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck me jose is a cunt

<<  6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Fooball 23 database queries in 0.0171020 seconds