corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Was bored in work so...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Was bored in work so...
Brett
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 14 at 09:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is he actually trying his luck on kickstarter then? Lee, I dare you to do one the same but seeking half the amount
flybikeslee

2nd Apr 14 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah hes 36% funded. thing is i could easily copy his idea down to the finest of details, it wouldn't take me 6 hours to do either. I draw more complex things day in day out at work. I just liked the idea and made one for myself, didn't think he'd search for every thread i've made on the internet.
Robin
Premium Member

2nd Apr 14 at 09:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Out of principle now I'd be making them for other people
Brett
Premium Member

2nd Apr 14 at 10:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, screw the cunt tbh
3CorsaMeal

2nd Apr 14 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A bit harsh really.

He obviously is a car fan and enjoys cad, nothing wrong with him trying to earn an extra income from it.
ed

2nd Apr 14 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
You'll be included in all backer updates and your name will be engraved into the HTML of the BlackArtGraphics website
Penis.

Why does he need £15k for this?

[Edited on 02-04-2014 by ed]
Brett
Premium Member

2nd Apr 14 at 11:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because he's come up with the idea of doing a cad drawing of a car ffs, wake up.
Ben G

2nd Apr 14 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this guy needs to grow up and learn the Internet.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

2nd Apr 14 at 12:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like the fact he's been hunting the internet for people copying his genius ideas.
End of the day it's a drawing that people have been doing for years and can get free off the internet. . Anyone can do them if they have the knowlage and equipment. Can't go round kicking off at people for a idea that was essentially copied anyways?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Was bored in work so... 22 database queries in 0.0095060 seconds