corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » aching muscles after gym

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author aching muscles after gym
Russ

User status: Offline
29th Jan 14 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
6kg is a lot for a beginner, you should really be starting with nothing for the first couple of months. Try to imagine your holding the weights. Youll be amazed how much you can lift in, your mind.
the thought of jim doing this
Russ

29th Jan 14 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my gym is upstairs so i dont need a warm up
Nic Barnes

29th Jan 14 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I work all day, my warm up begins at 81am
3CorsaMeal

29th Jan 14 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I Reckon I've fucked my arm up. Still hurts when you try and straighten it.
MoesTavern

30th Jan 14 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your muscles are confused mate that's all. (That's a good thing)
Russ

30th Jan 14 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

definitely muscle confusion
Ant B

30th Jan 14 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just started the gym(well overweight)
I do 25 mins on the walker first,then on Monday I was doing weights not that heavy but it was challenging and really struggerling at the end,on Tuesday I couldent straighten my arms without pain and a lot(my arms were in a bent position and hurt to straigtern)today they have only just stopped hurting and I can now straighten them.i have a shake after the gym and eat chicken at night aswell,
Is there any way to stop this happening again

[Edited on 30-01-2014 by Ant B]
Russ

30th Jan 14 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

eat the right things and keep going, it gets better after a few weeks, eventually the only thing that gets really sore is legs
MoesTavern

30th Jan 14 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Use the Stairmaster next time.

With the Stairmaster you work the body's largest muscle group (between the pelvis and knees) and you can end up burning more calories per minute than by doing any other aerobic activity, except maybe Nordic skiing. I should probably be stretching first but if I do that I'll have to wait in line - already some faggot is behind me, probably checking out my back, ass, leg muscles.
No hardbodies at the gym today. Only faggots from the West Side, probably unemployed actors, waiters by night, and Muldwyn Butner of Sachs, who I went to Exeter with, over at the biceps curl machine. Butner is wearing a pair of kneelength nylon and Lycra shorts with checkerboard inserts and a cotton and Lycra tank top and leather Reeboks. I finish twenty minutes on the Stairmaster and let the overmuscled, bleached-blond, middleaged faggot behind me use it and I commence with stretching exercises. While I stretch, The Patty Winters Show I watched this morning comes back to me. The topic was Big Breasts and there was a woman on it who had a breast reduction since she thought her tits were too big - the dumb bitch. I immediately called McDermott who was also watching it and we both ridiculed the woman through the rest of the segment. I do about fifteen minutes of stretching before heading off to the Nautilus machines.
sc0ott

30th Jan 14 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Train hard
Rip muscles
Protein intake
Profit

Nic Barnes

30th Jan 14 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

smoke weed every day
3CorsaMeal

31st Jan 14 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Arm is fixed today, will do some much at the weekend, although am changing suspension on car so may not fancy it. 10 press ups and 10 sits ups will do.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » aching muscles after gym 23 database queries in 0.0111301 seconds