corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » NYD Football Thread, sponsored by turning 29+1 in 2014 & Denial

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author NYD Football Thread, sponsored by turning 29+1 in 2014 & Denial
Rick Draper

User status: Offline
2nd Jan 14 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andys sxi
No because everybody knew for a few years united midfield isn't good enough

I agree its not the best midfield but at the same time Ferguson won the league with the same squad last season.
andys sxi
Premium Member

2nd Jan 14 at 13:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It goes to show how good fergie actually made an average squad look good, Nani Young and Valencia arnt good enough anymore , Cleverley looked poor yesterday, if you look at man city and Chelsea team they've got really good midfielders people who can change the game united haven't anymore

April 08 feature car
Marc

2nd Jan 14 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We missed Carrick a lot a few months back.He has really matured as a player since signing from Spurs. I was one of those calling for him to be sold in 2007! Missed Fletcher loads too, another player who has got a lot better in recent years. You could say we miss Scholes, but only from a ball distribution point of view!

Then we have the consistencies of Anderson and Nani. We still rely heavily on Giggs, a man in his 40's to bring some order to midfield.

Valencia works all day long but has no one to actually produce the end result for the ball being passed in.
Ben G

2nd Jan 14 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm just one of those bitter fans who support a team who never wins anything. I love seeing manchester united under achieve. I also love seeing their ''fans'' crying when they lose.

I work with a guy who has never been to manchester yet supports them
andys sxi
Premium Member

2nd Jan 14 at 13:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah forgot about Anderson, it's about time we got rid of them really hope we have a clear out in the summer. We need another player like Scholes, Rooney could play his role but he Doesn't want to do it which you can understand.

Yeah we defiantly missed Carrick. Valencia is too predictable now he runs down the line and can't cross it properly

April 08 feature car
Nic Barnes

2nd Jan 14 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Davis moyles scandalous comments in the papers today are hysterical. I don't think he watches the same game as the rest of us.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

2nd Jan 14 at 17:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
Rangers vs Airdrie on at 5:30pm BT Sport

team is likely to be the same as last game except for 1 change

my prediction is

Bell
Faure Mohsni Mcculloch Wallace
Aird Black Law Peralta
Clarke Daly

Macloed is in instead of Peralta

7 mins to kick off. Can everyone observe the minutes silence for the 66 who lost their lives in the Ibrox disaster in 71
Marc

2nd Jan 14 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This some Irn Bru local counties game IvIark?
JonnyJ

2nd Jan 14 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went to watch Raith Rovers v Dundee. 2nd tier of Scottish football, Dundee top, Raith 4th, good game? Fucking abysmal. Its conference standard. HOOF!
Eck
Premium Member

2nd Jan 14 at 22:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You've watched lower than that with the mighty blue Brazil
JonnyJ

3rd Jan 14 at 06:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same level pal, Scottish Championship/Div 1

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » NYD Football Thread, sponsored by turning 29+1 in 2014 & Denial 24 database queries in 0.0105271 seconds