corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » N E 1 KNOW N E CHEAP INSURANCE COMPANYS

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author N E 1 KNOW N E CHEAP INSURANCE COMPANYS
corsa12v

User status: Offline
10th May 03 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AS ABOVE. MY INSURANCE IS UP SOON SO IM LOOKING TO GO ON MY OWN NAME IF I CAN GET A TIDY QUOTE. CHEERS IF N E 1 CAN HELP
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

10th May 03 at 11:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

www.liverpoolvictoria.co.uk

RING them for a quote first it differs alot from online.
PanaceA

10th May 03 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tesco (very good for young people), Adrain Flux, award winning for modded and young people but you MUST have been driving at least 12 months to get insured with them.
c0r5a_gsi

10th May 03 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are liverpool victoria still insuring people with mods cheaply ? I saw a post a while back that said something about them changing their policy?
AustinRacer

11th May 03 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try H.I.C 01279506090 THEY R QUITE CHEAP
MattyB

11th May 03 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
www.liverpoolvictoria.co.uk

RING them for a quote first it differs alot from online.

really? its just i got quoted under £700 for a 1.8 16v astra on line and i thought that was cheap!! gonna ring em in morn!

Matt
infinitycorsa

11th May 03 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

churhill r gd for over 21s...........£380 fully comp with 1 acidident....3 points... extra driver on a 1.4 8v corsa with 150 excess....i thought that was gd .....
vauxtillidie

11th May 03 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

liverpool victoria have changed there policy bout mods cus when i asked them if i cud put a 1.6 16v engine in my corsa they didnt wanna know altho a few months earlier my bro was able to put a 1.4 8v in his 1 litre nova for an extra 40quid! they used to just tick the engine mods box but now they wanna know exactly wot size it is etc, i dunno how good they are for other mods tho, try em im still covered with them for all my mods just not the engine
storm25

11th May 03 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

endsleigh are pretty good as well! i checked it out and when i renew in august its about £560 a year with a yr no claims. they like you being a student-30% discount and are big on pass plus! don't sting too bad for mods either! check em online! they'll probably ring you straight after as well and offer you a lower one!
vauxtillidie

11th May 03 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i tried endsleigh too and r very good, they do ring u bak after u do a quote online
vaux-tech

29th May 06 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vauxtillidie
liverpool victoria have changed there policy bout mods cus when i asked them if i cud put a 1.6 16v engine in my corsa they didnt wanna know altho a few months earlier my bro was able to put a 1.4 8v in his 1 litre nova for an extra 40quid! they used to just tick the engine mods box but now they wanna know exactly wot size it is etc, i dunno how good they are for other mods tho, try em im still covered with them for all my mods just not the engine

im with liverpool victoria, and when i bought my car they said i couldnt do anything to the engine or they wouldnt insure me altogether. as for the car, a pair of alloy wheels and lexus lights were acceptable. if only they knew..... but as with other people saying the same, LIVERPOOL VICTORIA are fantastic insurers. 20 year old lad with 0yrs no claims and 0 points on his license. £1090 with 200 excess. not bad for my first car. 1.4 8v sri corsa
gtitim

29th May 06 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try ecarinsurance.co.uk they have come out very cheap for my missus and a few of my mates.
John

29th May 06 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3 years old.
Ry_B
Banned

29th May 06 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vaux-tech
quote:
Originally posted by vauxtillidie

im with liverpool victoria, and when i bought my car they said i couldnt do anything to the engine or they wouldnt insure me altogether. as for the car, a pair of alloy wheels and lexus lights were acceptable. if only they knew..... but as with other people saying the same, LIVERPOOL VICTORIA are fantastic insurers. 20 year old lad with 0yrs no claims and 0 points on his license. £1090 with 200 excess. not bad for my first car. 1.4 8v sri corsa

Jake

29th May 06 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quinn direct are good. They beat my best quote on the gsi by £1000. Adrian flux wouldnt give me a quote because of my age.
Ry_B
Banned

29th May 06 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm 17 and Adrian Flux quoted me.
Wabby69

29th May 06 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
quinn direct are good. They beat my best quote on the gsi by £1000. Adrian flux wouldnt give me a quote because of my age.

I agree - Although their insurance goes on Area more than anything! Any my area must be bad, drops by £600 if i put my gf's post code
gavin18787
Premium Member

29th May 06 at 19:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if its your first policy elephant are cheap and do 10 month scheames. although their customer service is quite shocking

Although if your older and have a modded car flux is by far your best bet. As ive just had a good quote for them and will be changing to them in september.

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
The_Igor_Has_Landed

29th May 06 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id highly recommend Tesco.

I was 21 when I got my Corsa (5 yrs ago mind) and they did it fully comp for £525 for a 1.4 8v Vegas.

Not bad considering some companies wouldnt even insure me.

They are good with mods too. Whenever i did another mod to the corsa I just phoned them up, told them and they only increased the premium slightly if at all. (E.g none for a K&N).

They then sent me out a revised insurance policy in 2-3 days and it was always correct.

Hope this is of help
Marc

30th May 06 at 08:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quotes vary from person to person and location. As said Tesco are quite cheap, they have the same under writers as Direct Line, but are a lot cheaper.
gianluigi

30th May 06 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quinn direct
ricky1989

30th May 06 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jsut been to nig and adrian flux, both bloody cheap!!!!
chrisella

30th May 06 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ye Adrian Flux Ace !! im 17 And im with them
Ry_B
Banned

30th May 06 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How has no one still not noticed this topic is more than three years old?
chrisella

30th May 06 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Woooops, Whos the muppet who restarted it lol

New Poll