corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » what handbrake cable corsa b with rear disk conversion

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what handbrake cable corsa b with rear disk conversion
sparcost3

User status: Offline
26th Oct 13 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi ive disk converted my corsa b

i need to know what handbrake cable to buy as its diferent conections to the old axle

theres like a hook behind each rear drum that pull the inside shoes onto the disk drum?

so need the apropriate cable?

if anyone can point me in the right direction or even give me a link to the corect bits that would be awesome

many thanks,

steve
daine
Premium Member

27th Oct 13 at 16:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Steve, disc braked mine about two year ago!, when you take your original cables off
you will see there the same end, you've prob's put astra,cavalier or calibra rear disc on!
there all the same mate, on mine I have a corsa standard on the left and a nova 940mm on
the right but had to cut the adjuster in half and reweld.
so still looking for a better option, and will let you know before the week is out.
sparcost3

27th Oct 13 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha ok cheers, yeah mines definatley diferent on the old drums, still unsure

New Poll