corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Buying a fridge freezer

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Buying a fridge freezer
Bullet Proof SRi

User status: Offline
3rd Oct 13 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit random but basically we are buying a new fridge freezer for our first home, we were set on buying a Samsung the normal half and half size ones. Comes with a 5 year warranty.

However we have just seen a Hotpoint one, coms in a nice cream colour, again half and half, slightly bigger then the Samsung though and obviously 1 years warranty, slightly cheaper then the Samsung as well

My question is what are Hotpoint fridge freezers like generally
gazza808

3rd Oct 13 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never had any hassle with mine,
I live local to the hot point shop which is a damn sight cheaper than the normal prices,
Don't know if I'd pay retail for one.
sc0ott

3rd Oct 13 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I recently bought this samsung fridge freezer. Dont like the white or cream colours unless its the retro style ones like what smeg make. Also the stainless steel goes with the hob, chimney and oven and the colour of the flooring.

http://ao.com/product/RB29FWRNDSS-Samsung-RB-Combi-Range-Fridge-Freezer-Stainless-Steel-26677.aspx

Cant imagine hotpoint being any worse than the likes of whirlpool, indesit, etc. check the model number and look online for reviews

[Edited on 03-10-2013 by sc0ott]
Graeme
Premium Member

3rd Oct 13 at 22:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look through john Lewis. May be a tad more expensive but I believe they give you a longer warranty
Or they used to at least.

Worth looking into.

New Poll