corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Replacing Mark Webber

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Replacing Mark Webber
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Jul 13 at 11:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who do we think it's likely to be when Webber goes off to drive Beetles?

I'd like it to be Kimi, I think him being in a better car would be amazing, the fact that he's 3rd in a car which isn't what most people would call one of the top teams shows how good he is.

What does everyone else think?
Jamie-C

6th Jul 13 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd love it to be Kimi just to give the whining German a challenge, but it won't happen as Vettel will throw a hissy fit. Will be one of the Toro rosso drivers for sure.
Ben G

6th Jul 13 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ricciardo, definitely. Very talented youngster.
Robin
Premium Member

6th Jul 13 at 12:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You reckon Ben? He's 14th in the standings, that's not very good
Marc

6th Jul 13 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only if Kimi wasn't given team orders.
monkeytwizzel

6th Jul 13 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Interesting to know how will take marks place next year but the toro rosso drivers name is thown around a lot right now,It`s a great shame that it has lead to this at rb as mark is a very good driver and a general all round good bloke and ment a great deal to f1.
One of the best drivers at the moment in my opinion.
Tiger

6th Jul 13 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Definitely kimi or ricciardo.
Kyle T
Premium Member

8th Jul 13 at 12:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think Seb has a say in this as people are making out. RBR exist in F1 to sell drinks and there are few better marketing drivers than Kimi...everyone seems to love him and he matches the Redbull lifestyle/image with his flatpeaked hat and snowmobiling hobby

Ricciardo is their investment though and apparently Verne has been lined up for the Lotus seat (whether Grosjeans or Kimi who knows).

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Kyle T
Premium Member

8th Jul 13 at 12:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by monkeytwizzel
Interesting to know how will take marks place next year but the toro rosso drivers name is thown around a lot right now,It`s a great shame that it has lead to this at rb as mark is a very good driver and a general all round good bloke and ment a great deal to f1.
One of the best drivers at the moment in my opinion.

He's categorically being destroyed, he's past it and time to move on.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
JonnyJ

8th Jul 13 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kyle T
I don't think Seb has a say in this as people are making out. RBR exist in F1 to sell drinks and there are few better marketing drivers than Kimi...everyone seems to love him and he matches the Redbull lifestyle/image with his flatpeaked hat and snowmobiling hobby

Ricciardo is their investment though and apparently Verne has been lined up for the Lotus seat (whether Grosjeans or Kimi who knows).

I really dont get why people love Kimi. When i ask they seem to say, "oh i like the way hes all moody and a cunt to the media"

Bizarrely, this is also the reason they give for why they hate Lewis

I agree that Vettel doesnt have a say in it, if you watch when hes questioned about it being Kimi, his face changes from the happy talkative Vettel, to the moody, not getting his way Vettel. I also noticed in a post race interview yesterday, he was asked if he'd like Kimi to be his team mate, and he kind of dodged the question a little (said the usual kimi's a nice guy etc) and gave seemed to give his "approval" to Daniel Ricciardo.

He doesnt want Kimi, but i think thats what hes going to get.
Steve
Premium Member

8th Jul 13 at 12:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People just hate lewis because he English, growing trend in this country to hate talented sports people from our own country, I think people think it makes them cool or different to do it

[Edited on 08-07-2013 by Steve]
Nath

8th Jul 13 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
People just hate lewis because he English, growing trend in this country to hate talented sports people from our own country, I think people think it makes them cool or different to do it

Bet Lewis can't even lift a wheel with one finger either. Fanny.
JonnyJ

8th Jul 13 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Said the same sort of thing for ages, but i dont think its to do with them being English. British people like nice losers. Its why people will always prefer "Tiger Tim" to Andy Murray and Jenson Button to Lewis Hamilton. People did it with Beckham too. Its a strange trait of British people.
JonnyJ

8th Jul 13 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:

Bet Lewis can't even lift a wheel with one finger either. Fanny.

I want vids of Steve lifting 12KG with a finger ASAP.
Steve
Premium Member

8th Jul 13 at 13:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look m8, I went and picked one up both times I went to the ring museum, <barnes>that's real life not internet facts</barnes>
JonnyJ

8th Jul 13 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What you probably did was lift it with your arm but balanced on one finger. You said you could lift it with a finger, as in having your arm flat and lifting 12kg by moving your finger up and down. I want to see this, because i just tried with a 10KG weight and my finger would've snapped
Robin
Premium Member

9th Jul 13 at 11:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like Kimi because he is a playboy, he's as close to a 70s driver as you'll get, back when it was all about the parties, smoking on the grid pre race and having sex just before the race. That's Kimi all over.

I dislike Lewis because he's SUCH a sore loser. Stamps his feet and hides in his trailer. He's also got stupid facial hair.
John

9th Jul 13 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And earrings.
JonnyJ

9th Jul 13 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep, the classic English attitude towards sportsmen. Instead of embracing one of the most talented drivers of his generation dislike him because you dont like his facial hair

We must be the only nation to be like this, bet you didnt get Germans booing and hating Schumacher because he was a sore losing, cheating cunt
Steve
Premium Member

9th Jul 13 at 11:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who cares? have some patriotism you fools
Robin
Premium Member

9th Jul 13 at 11:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep, I should be patriotic over a guy who lives in a different country and drives cars which would convince you he was American.

Thanks but I'll keep my tongue in my mouth not his anus.
Ryan

9th Jul 13 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Robin
JonnyJ

9th Jul 13 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

F1 Hipsters
Ryan

9th Jul 13 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL why does it bug you so much? Rooney is English, I think he's a cunt too
JonnyJ

9th Jul 13 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you hate England because of it? Would you hate him if he played for Crewe?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Replacing Mark Webber 24 database queries in 0.1017721 seconds