corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Auto finesse tripple?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Auto finesse tripple?
BenC1985

User status: Offline
19th Jun 13 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone used it and have any opinions of it? Ive ordered some to see what its like as the reviews ive read online seem pretty good. Just wondered if anyone off here has used it on there own cars?
spencer88

19th Jun 13 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I won it
Won the Waxathon.

It is very good! Not sure if I prefer its correction ability over AG SRP, but it is fantastic and beads well on its own also.
Christopher

19th Jun 13 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by spencer88
I won it
Won the Waxathon.

It is very good! Not sure if I prefer its correction ability over AG SRP, but it is fantastic and beads well on its own also.

I always enter this! I want to win sooo bad hahaha
Daveskater
Premium Member

19th Jun 13 at 12:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some people seem to rate it and others don't like it at all. I haven't used it myself, but all I know is who it's really made by.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
spencer88

19th Jun 13 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Christopher
quote:
Originally posted by spencer88
I won it
Won the Waxathon.

I always enter this! I want to win sooo bad hahaha

I told Mr Skater here that I was not going to enter anymore as I think it is fixed, won that week
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

19th Jun 13 at 16:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daveskater
Some people seem to rate it and others don't like it at all. I haven't used it myself, but all I know is who it's really made by.

Who it's really made buy?? I know for a fact that auto finesse products are a load of shit. There's been quite a lot of hoo har about a lot of there products. One in particular about 2 weeks ago that causes a massive fuss
Toby
Premium Member

19th Jun 13 at 18:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've found them ok in general. And there are some pretty good products as well in the ranges.

Wouldn't hop on the bandwagon completely but think your way off the mark.
NathanR

19th Jun 13 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have tripple and don't like it tbh !
BenC1985

19th Jun 13 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really? Just ive seen some pics of half and half panels and it seems to do the job ok. I will just have to try it and see how i get on tbh.
shaunmods
Premium Member

19th Jun 13 at 19:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I tried some of my friends and didn't think it was all that tbh
BenC1985

19th Jun 13 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats not good news to my ears. Lol My missis bought has ordeeed some for my bday in two weeks. Lol As i say i will just have to try it for myself and see how i get on. Lol
NathanR

19th Jun 13 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben haven't you got poorboys black hole anyway? If so black hole is millions better. Tripple doesn't even compare IMO
BenC1985

19th Jun 13 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah i just see it on the auto finesse facebook page in a pic of a golf bonnet that they done a half and half and was amazed one product did such a good job. Yeah i have blackhole which is easy to use and gives great results. But this tripple is a polish glaze and wax in one so thought it may be worth a shot. Lol
Daveskater
Premium Member

19th Jun 13 at 21:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's made by a cheap mass-producer of chemicals like this. The 50/50 on that Golf bonnet is impressive, but that's down to the cleaners and abrasives in it. You could manage the same with Autoglym Super Resin Polish which is also an all in one, or a pre-wax cleaner like Dodo Juice Lime Prime. It should actually be a bit easier with the pre-wax cleaner as opposed to the AIO because it's got stronger cleaners and abrasives due to not having to cram a sealant in there as well.

Yeah Flaffy I saw that Megs/AF thread before it was taken down About time this all came out properly tbh.

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

19th Jun 13 at 23:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daveskater
It's made by a cheap mass-producer of chemicals like this. The 50/50 on that Golf bonnet is impressive, but that's down to the cleaners and abrasives in it. You could manage the same with Autoglym Super Resin Polish which is also an all in one, or a pre-wax cleaner like Dodo Juice Lime Prime. It should actually be a bit easier with the pre-wax cleaner as opposed to the AIO because it's got stronger cleaners and abrasives due to not having to cram a sealant in there as well.

Yeah Flaffy I saw that Megs/AF thread before it was taken down About time this all came out properly tbh.

Haha wasn't up for long was it. And to be honest AF has never had the best reputation with "using other people's" products hahahaha
Ojc

20th Jun 13 at 05:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not a fan at all, works ok on the Insignia but on Clio doesn't touch it.
BenC1985

20th Jun 13 at 06:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So you lot dont recommend by the sounds of it? I will try it once and see how it goes. Lol Got a feeling it wont live up to its expectations though. So who really makes the products then? I take it they just put it in a fancy bottle and sell it for more money?
ArdenblueDan

20th Jun 13 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I use it on my Arden blue corsa and it works fine
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

20th Jun 13 at 18:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tripple is pretty darn good tbh for price and job it does.

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
N16K

20th Jun 13 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Auto Finesse products have a nice logo and packaging - some products are ok others not, but again nice logo and packaging!
Daveskater
Premium Member

21st Jun 13 at 07:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BenC1985
So who really makes the products then? I take it they just put it in a fancy bottle and sell it for more money?
They use a few mass production chemists. As for the second part, that's pretty much it, yeah

I haven't yet tested it myself (awaiting a sample) but I'm told on good authority that their Desire wax is a rebranded version of another company's wax which they sell for £70 less.

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

21st Jun 13 at 18:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No wonder they just got a nice E92 M3 and new Van

Got a desire sample Dave can you U2U me the wax and I'll see if can test the theory also.

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Daveskater
Premium Member

25th Jun 13 at 11:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you have something to back that up? I'm pretty sure that Wax Tec make their own stuff.

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
Ojc

25th Jun 13 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just polish the car with dog shit
spencer88

25th Jun 13 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Just polish the car with dog shit

Human shit from an old paint can ok?

[Edited on 25-06-2013 by spencer88]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Auto finesse tripple? 23 database queries in 0.1871369 seconds