corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Auto finesse tripple?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Auto finesse tripple?
Daveskater
Premium Member

User status: Offline
25th Jun 13 at 20:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I use them as well, and can't really fault what I've used so far. What I like about trade products over off-the-shelf stuff is being able to dilute it to whatever strength you need. Not strong enough? Bang a bit more in And of course the stuff like tar removers etc are proper strength so do a decent job nice and easily.

When I first saw Wax Ted about I started talking to the chap there and he said that he got fed up with detailing being so expensive, so decided to do something about it. And since then they've grown pretty quickly due to well priced products that do a good job.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
BenC1985

25th Jun 13 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well this thread has become interesting. Cant really add much to it but may have to have a read through those detailing world threads another day.
Daveskater
Premium Member

25th Jun 13 at 20:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The second one is pretty good, the first one a bit long and boring (imo). I wouldn't bother with more than the first few pages.

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
BenC1985

25th Jun 13 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Taken from detailing world.

Whilst I rarely venture out of our own Auto Finesse section these days on to threads about our products, simply in respect for people to have a fair un-influenced discussion about them, I'd just like to set the record straight on this one, and stop people getting too carried away with their wild assumptions and unsupported theories, this sort of thread has come up before about our products with pretty much the same people saying the same things back then too.

Our products are all designed and developed by us in conjunction with a variety of chemical formulators suppliers and manufactures, and whilst we don't play a hand in mixing every single one our selves, we do a lot more than some people realise, or than some would want to have you believe. Many customers and even members of this very forum have been to our factory and seen exactly what we do, we don't hide, disguise or try to mislead anyone in to thinking anything other than what it is, there are certain products we do make in house and there are a few we out source the manufacture of for many varying reasons. But the one point I'd like to make very clear is we play a huge part in the R&D of our products, each and every product in our range is designed & developed by us, and made to our exact unique specification exclusively for us, usually after many tweaks and revisions to formulations after real world and controlled environment tests. Our main field of expertise is the hands on use of these types of product and thats what we channel in to everything we bring to market - FACT!

If you can get Citrus Power from another brand do it, but you can't.
If you can get our waxes from another supplier go for it, but again I can assure you that you can't nor will you be able to.
Snow foam, wheel cleaner, detail spray, interior detailer, tyre gel, I can go on and on through the range, whilst you may be able to get something remotely similar to one of our products from another brand/supplier you can't get our product in someone else's pot, jar or bottle - FACT!

We don't put anyones arm behind their back to make them buy our products, we simply have our offering, and we offer a good package at a fair price backed up with good customer service and down to earth detailing advise from people who actually understand detailing - FACT!

This is my first and last post in this thread on this subject, whilst I appreciate all those who have said kind words about us, and appreciate all of our customers, past, present and future, I don't feel the need to constantly defend my self, my team, or my company I have worked damn hard in building these past years.

If any of you have any other questions relating to the matters raised in this thread feel free to post in our section or email us via the website.

James Batty
Company founder & owner
Auto Finesse

Interesting.

Kyle T
Premium Member

25th Jun 13 at 21:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol, Batty

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
CORSA NUT

25th Jun 13 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FACT!
Daveskater
Premium Member

25th Jun 13 at 21:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very interesting. He makes a good point about Citrus Power, I haven't seen that anywhere else. But then I prefer Valet Pro Citrus Pre Wash at 1:5 which is much cheaper and just as good.

Numberwang!

Look at my pictures
Steve
Premium Member

25th Jun 13 at 21:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seems to have an obsession with the federation against copyright theft
spencer88

25th Jun 13 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it cleans your car and you like it, buy it!

Simple.
CORSA NUT

26th Jun 13 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daveskater
Very interesting. He makes a good point about Citrus Power, I haven't seen that anywhere else. But then I prefer Valet Pro Citrus Pre Wash at 1:5 which is much cheaper and just as good.

Really rate this stuff

Cheap too!

[Edited on 26-06-2013 by CORSA NUT]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Auto finesse tripple? 23 database queries in 0.0131340 seconds