corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Chris's stanced black c

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Chris's stanced black c
Jason x
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Oct 14 at 22:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very nice looking C, didn't mind the static sticker myself looks far better than some of the awful window stickers I've seen.

You doing anything more to it?
Christopher

25th Oct 14 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd love to see anyone else run it tighter than it is already without sticking the arches on

Thanks Jason, no nothing else the cars most likely going to be broken just after Christmas and sold
ShEp

25th Oct 14 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not everybody wants their car to look broken.

I like it , needs an Irmscher splitter though.
--ToM--

26th Oct 14 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks spot on as it is, cars low enough to pull of the wheels and still be practical same as with how far you have them protruding,

If by "Getting the fitment better" he means applying so much camber, tyre stretch and lows that the car not only looks broken but drives and handles like it's broken too just for some Internet approval and some hashtag appreciation i wouldn't bother mate
Christopher

26th Oct 14 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --ToM--
Looks spot on as it is, cars low enough to pull of the wheels and still be practical same as with how far you have them protruding,

If by "Getting the fitment better" he means applying so much camber, tyre stretch and lows that the car not only looks broken but drives and handles like it's broken too just for some Internet approval and some hashtag appreciation i wouldn't bother mate

Thanks mate

quote:
Originally posted by ShEp
Not everybody wants their car to look broken.

I like it , needs an Irmscher splitter though.

Thanks dude but ewwwwww no irmy splitter

<<  5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Chris's stanced black c 23 database queries in 0.0136700 seconds