corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ultimate velocity kitted corsa b picture's

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ultimate velocity kitted corsa b picture's
smoothboy

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 13 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

everyone is entitled to there own opinion it would be a boring world if everyone liked the same thing do like simple car's with good performance stat's but would like to build sumit abit different just for a change grew up with kitted up car's geting on abit now to haha so thought might aswell build something abit special to end my modding day's thank's ste
custom_corsa

2nd Apr 13 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jackos corsa was/is amazing so much love for that car .. One of the cars that made me decide I wanted to mod a corsa b
Roffo

2nd Apr 13 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was these kingdom kits that were really nasty, even back then. Fly Catcher I think.

Some other ones posted do still look pretty cool though.

smoothboy

2nd Apr 13 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by custom_corsa
Jackos corsa was/is amazing so much love for that car .. One of the cars that made me decide I wanted to mod a corsa b

yeah by far one of the best dude do like your corsa though
Daimo B

2nd Apr 13 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Col004
I can totally appreciate the work that goes into these cars but personnaly I've never liked any big body kit on a Corsa. I think it ruined them. I know the gsi kit is overdone now but I've had a gsi kit on all my corsa's even my first one I had when Corsa sport first started along time ago when big bodykits were all a rage. The only other front I liked was an air dam.
Only my personal opinion that is

Yours were tidy before most lol.

Im with you the lesser kits as well, hence my airdam, I just a went a bit OTT with the exhausts, I loved them, but in reality I always wanted small ovals through the irmscher rear cutout. But as i'd gone the whole hog with spare wheel arch removal, I just carried on.

Wish I hadn't done my bonnet either, but never mind, never got to finish it off anyway

tbh, it went full circle, look at pics from 2000-1, and its all Steiny and Irmscher stuff (mainly due to nothing but a Combat kit being out), then it went mad, and now we're back to subtle again.
3CorsaMeal

3rd Apr 13 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've always modified my cars in the same way with the same rules and taste, not really a trend follower imo

never had a bodykit or add on piece of bodywork.
boyracer2002

26th Apr 13 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by smoothboy
quote:
Originally posted by custom_corsa

yeah by far one of the best dude do like your corsa though
cheers mate! Took some bloody sweat and money doing that car, loved every minute of it though! Amazing times!!
john_c20xe

28th Apr 13 at 08:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think everyone used to be into cars like this back in the day, when i was 17 i bought a heap of shit i thought it was nice for a week, i only really bought it for the 2.0 that was in it. my parents thought i bought it for the looks oh how childish was i back then

it had glittery paint and flames down the side haha what was i thinking, thats when i relised how slow and pointless a redtop conversion was, never looked back after that,

[Edited on 28-04-2013 by john_c20xe]
kennySRi

28th Apr 13 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty sure the guy who built that car was on here. Remember those bars in the front bumper and thought it was cool as fuck
john_c20xe

28th Apr 13 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not sure, i did buy it like that, but it was like 6-7 years ago
kennySRi

28th Apr 13 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was meaning upto ten years ago anyway so it might be the same one. Trying to think who's it could of been.
john_c20xe

28th Apr 13 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not sure it was from coventry

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ultimate velocity kitted corsa b picture's 22 database queries in 0.0138450 seconds