corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » after a wiring diagram

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author after a wiring diagram
Jed D

User status: Offline
20th Feb 13 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking for a wiring diagram to wire a tow bar onto a vectra b. im shite with wiring btw

cheers
john_redtop

20th Feb 13 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jed just splice into the positive on each wire for each bulb if your unsure what wire is for what bulb then for example switch the lights on then check what pin has 12v with a multimeter thats all i did

photo sharing websites
john_redtop

20th Feb 13 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you get stuck i could do it for you at the weekend or on a night if you could come to mine
Jed D

20th Feb 13 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

big help! cheers mr redtop
Jed D

1st Mar 13 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im presuming that image is the tow bar wires but i dont suppose anyone has one of the vectra's wires or is it a case of tracing it to the pre cluster? just il be giving this a go tomorrow (with my colour blind mate ) and hopefully picking the trailer up over the next few days...

cheers

New Poll