corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Brocade Yellow Corsa B

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Brocade Yellow Corsa B
N16K

User status: Offline
19th Jul 13 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks great, as said nice and simple.
CharlesH

19th Jul 13 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks lads
CharlesH

9th Feb 14 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No progress on this in a long time, as some of you know I was wanting a new car for a while, mainly due to wanting more power, so purchased this about 4 months ago

After I purchased the Astra I was undecided what to do with the corsa, put it up for sale a couple of times and just got messed about, so took the decision to keep it and eventually use it as a daily for work, anyhow borrowed the car to my brother and he broke down with in 20 minutes of driving it quite funny considering I done 13k miles in it problem free. So I got the car towed home to investigate what was the problem, thankfully it was only the coilpack which I had a spare one in the garage so it was a free fix, from then on I parked it in the corner of the drive and never touched it as I was happy driving the astra, so 4 months on this is what it looks like.

In a sorry state, the tax has run out as has the MOT, rolling on 3 sport alloys and 1 steelie. Put a new battery on it last week and it started up the first turn of the key, the times come now where I want to put the corsa on the road so I can do a few things to the astra ready for show season and doing 25mpg on a good run to work isn't to good. Next week its going for an mot and getting taxed as soon as it passes then I can start saving some pennies on fuel bills. Also treated it to some new wheels last week to start off the clean up

Speedline alessio's on 195/40 all straight and in decent condition, abit of paint flaking in places but will be getting a refurb any way as white just wont look right imo. I will get some better pics of the wheels when I start the refurb and hopefully their will be more progress than the last 4 months has had. Thanks for reading comments welcome.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Brocade Yellow Corsa B 23 database queries in 0.0095561 seconds