corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Mattress buying?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mattress buying?
ljames555

User status: Offline
10th Nov 12 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JaffaTB
we got one off eBay, 8 inch memory foam and it was only about 150 delivered, fuck paying a grand for one lol

That cheap and you'll find the density of the foam is poor or not even real memory foam.
Carl

10th Nov 12 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One thing I'd do next time I get a nes mattress is get a protector for it, ours looks a bit grim when changing sheets, some funky stainages going on.
Gavin
Premium Member

10th Nov 12 at 10:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just turned mine over this morning.... for the 20-odd time since I've had it lol.... feels like a new bed

pew pew pew pewwwww
Ben G

10th Nov 12 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike
http://furnituredirectuk.net/low-price-highgrove-vicuna-1000-luxury-cheap-pocket-mattress-only.html

I've had that one for a few months now. £250 for a double. Comfiest mattress I've ever slept on. My mum and dad have had the same one for a few years and recommended it to me.

ooh er
ChazSXi

10th Nov 12 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd go for a good quality pocket sprung over a memory foam tbh. I spent ages looking at them and went to dreams to Bounce on a few!

Pure memory foam gets very hot, if you go memory foam get half memory half spring
bigboykarl

10th Nov 12 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as you know Dan, I'm a fat bastard so i suppose i'm quite hard on a mattress...earlier this year I bought a memory foam one off ebay....super kingsize 10 inch thick with 7.5 cm of memory foam ...so far it has been excellent...very supportive and comfortable
Carl

10th Nov 12 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ChazSXi
I'd go for a good quality pocket sprung over a memory foam tbh. I spent ages looking at them and went to dreams to Bounce on a few!

Pure memory foam gets very hot, if you go memory foam get half memory half spring [/quote

I think most these days are pocket sprung with a momory foam top, pretty sure that's what ours is and it's been spot on.
3CorsaMeal

10th Nov 12 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.bensonsforbeds.co.uk/Sensaform/Airflow-7000/Airflow-7000-Double-Size-Mattress;72394.aspx#.UJ5Sz5hg9e8

Thats what i have, seems nice, i no longer wake up with a bad back since getting it. Forgotten what that feels like.

Dan
Premium Member

12th Nov 12 at 19:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still struggling to choose

Seen a nice and comfy sleepeeze one in carpetright, for 700, kinda put off by the shitty quality brand :/ dont wanna fork 700 and it lasts 3 or 4 years

Gotta laugh at the names now even in the bed world, so far, ive been told by bed salesmen about, iFoam, iSprings and HD springs.

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Russ

13th Nov 12 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will link you when i got home dan

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Mattress buying? 23 database queries in 0.4021649 seconds