corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa Sport 1.4 16v Polar Sea Blue X18XE1

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport 1.4 16v Polar Sea Blue X18XE1
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Nov 12 at 11:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What air filter are you using?

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
Primey86

8th Nov 12 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Standard with de-restricted airbox.
corsaboii89

8th Nov 12 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

change coolant temp sensor if it faulty and not giving right reading to ecu and it thinks car is not at right temp it'll put more fuel in to compensate
Primey86

9th Nov 12 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've changed it with a brand new 1, only managed 124miles to 30ltrs of petrol!
syedorf

9th Nov 12 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would have thought it would do more mpg than a vectra because the car isnt as heavy where is the blow coming from on the exhaust and did it only start since you swapped the manifold you do have your lambda sensor plugged in dont you
Primey86

9th Nov 12 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Blowing is coming from centre section, which will be getting fixed tomorrow when I put my stainless exhaust on, will also be welding a cat into the astra downpipe! Yeah the lambda sensor is plugged in, there's 2 sensors on the thermostat housing, what does the sensor with the round connection do? 1 wire with a female spade terminal slides onto it? Any ideas?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa Sport 1.4 16v Polar Sea Blue X18XE1 24 database queries in 0.0124719 seconds