corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » DD AUTOMOTIVE...........now updated

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author DD AUTOMOTIVE...........now updated
ashj

User status: Offline
2nd May 03 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i ordered a bonnet of him and got told 2 weeks that was at the 1st of december at the end of january i finally got my bonnet after goin through so much shit like ill met u half way for the long wait i put u through but when it came to that day the car that he was gonna met me with broke down so now after 2 months of havin the bonnet i have got 3 cracks in it and am still not happy after e-mailing him 4 or 5 times i finally got a reply sayin bring it up which is like a 3 hour drive or me so now i just want a normal bad boy bonnet but since ive asked for it i have had no reply

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » DD AUTOMOTIVE...........now updated 22 database queries in 0.0210502 seconds