corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Hermes couriers, anyone else had issues?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hermes couriers, anyone else had issues?
jbguitarking

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 12 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daveskater
Big up the DPD massive.

This
K2 GTi

22nd Nov 12 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DPD even give you a hour timescale, and stick to it

Watch them not deliver my package that is due tomorrow now.

[Edited on 22-11-2012 by K2 GTi]
chrisritch

22nd Nov 12 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DPD are good but they can be just as much a pain in the arse as any other courier company
John

22nd Nov 12 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DPD guy that comes to work is always there at the exact minute of the start of the hour timeframe, won't let him scan it until then.
chrisritch

22nd Nov 12 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Our DPD collection driver hates DPD

They can't do anything unless the Saturn system says so so even if you have a parcel for the place next door, until the gun says you can do it hes fucked flawed system
Norcy91

18th Dec 12 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Made two separate internet orders over the last 2 weeks, both unfortunately have Hermes delivering them! (No choice of courier at the checkout).

First one I ordered with "Guaranteed" Friday Delivery, it turned up at 7pm on the Sunday!

Placed an order on Thursday last week with next day delivery. I made the order in time to get in delivered on the Friday. So far i've had nothing come through the post, no card saying they've tried delivering it, nothing! Until yesterday, when they finally left a card saying they came but no one was at home!

Re-delivery day is today... I'm not holding out for it to be delivered

Their delivery times something stupid like between 8.00 and 20.00... Awful company to deal with!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Hermes couriers, anyone else had issues? 22 database queries in 0.0103719 seconds