corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Kean has gone.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kean has gone.
Marc

User status: Offline
27th Dec 12 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hughes bookies favourite. Should never have left.

Although, I bet if he goes back he won't be a success.
Dave

28th Dec 12 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"With no one else lined up for the manager's role, British Indian Judan Ali – who has been involved in a Bollywood football movie and was assistant manager of a London Sunday league side three years ago – is expected to take over the running of the Championship team".

Steve
Premium Member

28th Dec 12 at 09:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wtf
kennySRi

28th Dec 12 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave
"With no one else lined up for the manager's role, British Indian Judan Ali – who has been involved in a Bollywood football movie and was assistant manager of a London Sunday league side three years ago – is expected to take over the running of the Championship team".

I read that last night So for those who question Rovers fans attitude, this is why they completely give up with these idiots

Although he is expected to be the assistant with McDonald the manager, who i have never heard of
Tommy L

28th Dec 12 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

57 days/10 games for berg
kennySRi

28th Dec 12 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbf to Venkys/Singh, im quite impressed that they acted quickly and realised Berg wasnt the one to get them promoted. A shame they didnt act this quick when Kean was failing. However you would of thought seen as they have sacked him and the staff somebody would of been already lined up with his own staff, not some unknown assistant coach with a bollywood actor
kennySRi

28th Dec 12 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ali has been seen at the training ground today in the tracksuit. I can't believe how they have made things even worse, i can't even see the players wanting to play for this guy, wouldnt be surprised if a lot of 'injuries' happened before Saturday's game.
chrisritch

10th Jan 13 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Michael Appleton is a fucking idiot
Cavey

11th Jan 13 at 06:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Must be getting paid a fortune to join that club.
Nath

11th Jan 13 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A bloke whose managerial career stats are played 63, won 15, drawn 19, and lost 29 should go down really well with the fans.

mwg

11th Jan 13 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They really don't have a clue what they're doing. Steve could run that club better
Hammer

11th Jan 13 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Easy tiger.
kennySRi

11th Jan 13 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
A bloke whose managerial career stats are played 63, won 15, drawn 19, and lost 29 should go down really well with the fans.

The fans are literally going mental about this As you know i am always reading the brfc forums and the majority wanted to stick with Bowyer until the end of the season seen as he's doing really well and the players seem to like him. But no, that would of been the sensible thing to do, not hire somebody who has an awful win rate who is as inexperienced as Berg and most of the other names they had on their list. There's going to be arguments happening between the Venkys and singh now and the rest of the muppets running the club.

Everyday things just get worse and even more of a laughing stock, the problem is the media doesnt even know half the stuff that is going on at Ewood. If results dont get better then this club is going down, the players were enjoying the past month but i can't see this working out. The money involved in this appointment is just as stupid aswell!
Ben G

11th Jan 13 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
They really don't have a clue what they're doing. Steve could run that club better

only if he had a remote control armchair to drive around the training pitch.
Nath

11th Jan 13 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It'd involve leaving the grounds of his manor house, therefore he doesn't fancy it.
Steve
Premium Member

11th Jan 13 at 21:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U make me sick

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Kean has gone. 23 database queries in 0.0129199 seconds