corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Midweek Thread - Sponsored by Andesron

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Midweek Thread - Sponsored by Andesron
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Aug 12 at 21:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I liked sterling
Hammer

23rd Aug 12 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hearts actually didn't deserve that, played very well for large chunks of the game.
kennySRi

23rd Aug 12 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are Liverpool actually going to get any better this season or is top half of the table actually going to be an achievement? (Genuine question by the way).

On paper i can't see their squad being any better than the likes of Sunderland, Fulham, etc.

Whittie

24th Aug 12 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stuartmitchell

24th Aug 12 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you got the game in the end Whittie? Cracking atmosphere at Tynie last night. Hearts support did themselves proud. Nice having something to play for at Anfield too although I suspect Liverpool will bring out the big guns for that! All in all though, a happy proud Jambo here!
stuartmitchell

24th Aug 12 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you got the game in the end Whittie? Cracking atmosphere at Tynie last night. Hearts support did themselves proud. Nice having something to play for at Anfield too although I suspect Liverpool will bring out the big guns for that! All in all though, a happy proud Jambo here!
Whittie

24th Aug 12 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye I went, didn't stay, was a great atmosphere to be fair. Are you going to Anfield?

Went to a bar under the railway called Robbo's? Fuck me, they didn't like away fans, but didn't know where else to have a pint Couldn't understand anyone.

[Edited on 24-08-2012 by Whittie]
stuartmitchell

27th Aug 12 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Na not going to Anfield buddy, left it too late to sort out the tickets. Hearts are taking a massive support down though. Avoid concert square lol!

Cant believe you went To Robbos. It's rough as fuck even if you are a Jambo

Someone died out the back after the derby on 12th August :S

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Midweek Thread - Sponsored by Andesron 23 database queries in 0.0117891 seconds