corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Zonda Crash in Watford

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Zonda Crash in Watford
corsadonk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Aug 12 at 17:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It says he was 10ft away from the car, the car would of still be moving when he left it, in the same direction. He really must of been driving like a cunt to lose it in a car like that in the dry. Also for a lightish car to flaten a lenght of railing he must of been going pretty quick. But he would been fine if he had his seat belt on.
LeeM

21st Aug 12 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
I think we all know he was doing more than 30, people just chose to be awkward because it wasnt filmed in HD.

simply offering an alternative to people who say he deserves to die based on "facts" from the daily mail
sc0ott

21st Aug 12 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats just a typical response from someone who reads the highway code every night before bed though.
Ben G

21st Aug 12 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
another bloke who used to walk his dog around the place also came round fairly recently for the sole purpose of informing my parents i was driving too fast and wouldnt last much longer.

i came out my drive the other day as he was walking his dog past, wouldnt look me in the eye so i done a massive wheelspin next to him which caused him to flinch

so wheelspins in front of cunty dog walkers are fine yet traffic light grand prix's are the work of the devil?
Nath

21st Aug 12 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm impressed his 120bhp Puma can even do a wheelspin.
Dave

21st Aug 12 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whoa whoa whoa, this is a world where a Pagani Zonda can do 30g spins at 20mph, shed all its bodywork and launch its driver down the road, 120bhp Puma wheelspins are a doddle.

[Edited on 21-08-2012 by Dave]
Nath

21st Aug 12 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Physics be crazy.
ocdstigy

22nd Aug 12 at 01:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In the article,he has a 2.3 million mansion,what fucking relevance does this have to him being dead,fucking newspapers!!
Steve
Premium Member

22nd Aug 12 at 02:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by Steve
another bloke who used to walk his dog around the place also came round fairly recently for the sole purpose of informing my parents i was driving too fast and wouldnt last much longer.

i came out my drive the other day as he was walking his dog past, wouldnt look me in the eye so i done a massive wheelspin next to him which caused him to flinch

so wheelspins in front of cunty dog walkers are fine yet traffic light grand prix's are the work of the devil?
yes
SAL
Premium Member

22nd Aug 12 at 19:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ocdstigy
In the article,he has a 2.3 million mansion,what fucking relevance does this have to him being dead,fucking newspapers!!

Fully agree, it has nothing to do with the crash. Infact I dont think they should say anything about where his wife lifes! I no Wall Manor very well and its easy for someone to google it seeing as it had a feature in a paper a few months ago. Lucky the estate has a live in security with some nice dogs

Anyway, back to the story. I see the accident on Sunday, was passing around 6.45 and could see the car in peices. It was not a nice sight and by the ammount of police cars it was clear someone had died

Went past the scene today after a work pal had told me he read about it, the skid marks into the fence where pretty long and it was a straight road too, looks like he was braking hard and lost control. It is a 30 but its a 60 leading up to the point where the crash happened

Sad times for the family

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Zonda Crash in Watford 22 database queries in 0.0135050 seconds