corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Surviving 21/12/2012

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Surviving 21/12/2012
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
20th Jul 12 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.december212012.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=24

Bit of a heads up for you guys, incase you aren't ready yet.

Didn't want to give you too much notice, but think you have ample time now to prepare, its just i'll be more prepared than you.
3CorsaMeal

20th Jul 12 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"You are most certainly not the only one buying weapons. I bought a .22 Savage rifle, 7.62x39 SKS, Remington 870 Express 12 gauge and a Taurus 24/7 .45 handgun. My Berretta 9000SF 9mm was feeling lonely! The .45 and the SKS are slated for my use, my wife loves the 9mm and the 12 gauge and my kids are learning to use the .22. Mark"

Whittie

20th Jul 12 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a bunch of bellends.
Jambo

20th Jul 12 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jesus fucking Christ. There needs to be some sort of licence to use the Internet.
3CorsaMeal

20th Jul 12 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Whatever the event I am as prepared as I can be for the worst case scenario. I have weapons, ammo, food, water, shelter, escape plans, training and experience surviving in the wild. My friends want to be with me when the shyte hits the fan. I tell them they are on their own, unless they can provide a useful function to a unit surviving hell. I have 2 and a half years combat experience and have been hunting since I was 10. That's 30 years of experience putting rounds on kill zones at over 200m. My child knows how to shoot and hunt as well as how to escape and evade potential threats. Your survival depends a lot on how much you have prepared and how much you have trained"
3CorsaMeal

20th Jul 12 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"So my overall theory is that when the Mayan calendar ends is when the massive solar flares will erupt. I do not believe that we will be cooked off the face of the earth, but I do believe that all of the advanced technology we now rely on will be wiped out. Our ability to create power on a large scale will be crippled if not destroyed completely by the electro-magnetic furry. This in turn will catapult the world into chaos as markets collapse, communications fail and technology dies. I have learned NOT to rely on technology to heavily. I do not own a cell phone, PDA or crackberry. While not a total Luddite, I am not reliant on technology to get along in the world."
Tom G

20th Jul 12 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What about black outs back in ww1 and ww2, sure we didnt all start going crazy

I can do 50 burpees off the cuff, so i will be fine tbh
nathy_87

20th Jul 12 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie

What a bunch of bellends.

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Jesus fucking Christ. There needs to be some sort of licence to use the Internet.

Balling
Premium Member

20th Jul 12 at 11:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Jesus fucking Christ. There needs to be some sort of licence to continue living.

Tbh...

3CorsaMeal

20th Jul 12 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have an underground spring for water, got a generator for power, and grow vegetables and might start raising chickens for food, as well as shooting things to eat.

not saying something big will happen, but don't want to be one of the people stood around moaning that the government haven't fixed things for everyone.

Like a boy scout really, be prepared.

Not prepared to kill your neighbours and eat tramps face while stood outside the local council offices with a dying child expecting it all to be fine as you paid a bit of tax.

Call me tinfoil hat man if you like, but i can call you head in the sand people, and think the hat is better
adiohead

20th Jul 12 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nearly as stupid as believing in God/s

GB123
Premium Member

20th Jul 12 at 12:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Nuclear War-also biological/chemical war 100% probability of happening. When? Soon. Of all of the senarios, this one is the most impending. "

andy1868

20th Jul 12 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if anything happens i'll just go with the flow. if that means i die then so be it. i don't want to live in a world without the internet
LeeM

20th Jul 12 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mayan calendar already ended, it didnt account for leap years.
Nath

20th Jul 12 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I assume Ojc has posted on that forum.
Dom

20th Jul 12 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
"So my overall theory is that when the Mayan calendar ends is when the massive solar flares will erupt. I do not believe that we will be cooked off the face of the earth, but I do believe that all of the advanced technology we now rely on will be wiped out. Our ability to create power on a large scale will be crippled if not destroyed completely by the electro-magnetic furry. This in turn will catapult the world into chaos as markets collapse, communications fail and technology dies. I have learned NOT to rely on technology to heavily. I do not own a cell phone, PDA or crackberry. While not a total Luddite, I am not reliant on technology to get along in the world."

Bit of irony posting an internet forum, no?
noshua

20th Jul 12 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think they're all on the wind up, trolling each other, a forum full of J D Silva's.
corsa_sean

20th Jul 12 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scares the crap outa me still !
Dom

20th Jul 12 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_sean
Scares the crap outa me still !

Why?

There's been End of the World 'predictions' near enough every year for the past 12 years and nothings happened. Therefore it's unlikely anything will happen this time round either.
It's just more BS for the tin hat wearers to get their panties in a twist over.

[Edited on 20-07-2012 by Dom]
neil h

20th Jul 12 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Are you buying these guns from a dealer? When you buy a gun from a dealer you are put into an national and sometimes international data base. With a few key strokes on a computer the government will know exactly who you are and what guns you own. For all of you who think that the government knows about the events of 2012 but are not telling us, dont you think they will try to round up all the guns before these events do take place? If 2012 is going to happen I would almost garantee that the government will try to take all firearms away from all citizens if and when the fecal matter hits the fan.

Fucking hell, some full fledged members of the tin foil hat brigade on there

[Edited on 20-07-2012 by neil h]
Gary
Premium Member

20th Jul 12 at 13:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking lol
Baskey

20th Jul 12 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iv got an old ww2 air shelter in my garden, iv also got a .22 air rifel in there as my girlfriend doesn't like it in the house.
I'd be sorted if only I wasn't scared of the spiders in there

[Edited on 20-07-2012 by Baskey]
random dav
Premium Member

20th Jul 12 at 13:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

idiots

WRLFC !

Project cars
CorsaSi

20th Jul 12 at 14:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not joking but before december im buying a gun and if any of you try to come at me, i will put you down bro's
noshua

20th Jul 12 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Surviving 21/12/2012 23 database queries in 0.1945281 seconds