corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » steering wheel

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author steering wheel
goughy

User status: Offline
28th Apr 03 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want a new steering wheel for my corsa c but the problem is i like my radio controls, are there any decent steering wheels around which i can still use my controls with or am i stuck with the standard one..
Thanks to whoever can be arsed to read or reply......

Goughy.....

New Poll