corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » xa0s

New Poll
  <<  18    19    20    21    22    23    24  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author xa0s
Ben G

User status: Offline
15th Jun 12 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
Can all the emotional people who can't be bothered to read the thread and come in at this point please direct their anger towards Ben G.

As far as I am aware he is the only one to have called the deceased a nasty name.

For the 8th and final time : No one on corsa sport had stated that he deserved to die.

[Edited on 15-06-2012 by SetH]

i'll fight you all.
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Online
15th Jun 12 at 15:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Markyc
So for all you people who clearly dont know what to please read here

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/240930-luke-leary-rip/page__st__30

clearly this forum know what he got up to but not one 'bad taste comment'

If one forum can do it why cant you lot??

Admin need to step in......

[Edited on 15-06-2012 by Markyc]

I absolutely agree with that, the guy's dead FFS, someone has lost a son, think how they feel reading this!

Imagine it's your brother, how would you feel?

I really can't believe the lack of maturity on this thread.
davenova

15th Jun 12 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shows the mentality of people, and the fact it hasn't been closed shows what this site has become! People have wrote on the other forum... "me and Luke didn't get on at all, but sympathies"
Ben G

15th Jun 12 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but why should he get sympathy? i sympathise with his family. they will be grief stricken right now through no fault of their own. i don't have any sympathy for luke because he caused his own death.
Ian
Site Administrator

15th Jun 12 at 15:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Cheers, as above I'm going to remove anything other than respects paid until we know for sure what is going on

Does that mean it'll be OK when it comes out that he was riding like a cunt?

Also please note, that forum has bad feeling, just the staff are silencing it.

That's not to say other people don't think it, that just the staff there have more time to filter it out.

I think you'll find a lot of people all over the place share the opinion that if you drive or ride like a cunt, you will die, perhaps it's not comfortable to hear but that is free speech for you.

Maturity would be allowing people to openly discuss it, not censoring it like everyone is a child.

I'm not here to shape opinion.
davenova

15th Jun 12 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, but take a look at the way the skoda forum have dealt with it, and it comes across 100x better... Reading this, makes you come across as twats.
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Online
15th Jun 12 at 15:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you can't say anything nice.....
Toby
Premium Member

15th Jun 12 at 15:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The guys died, I think regardless if he deserved it / had it coming / asked for / tempted it, its embarrassing that people find the need to be disrespectful to anyone, be it him, his family, his Mrs, or kids if he had any if/when they read this.

Time and a place for an opinion, don't think this is it. Didn't like him fine, don't really need to post anything
Ian
Site Administrator

15th Jun 12 at 15:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by davenova
Shows the mentality of people, and the fact it hasn't been closed shows what this site has become! People have wrote on the other forum... "me and Luke didn't get on at all, but sympathies"

People have written that here as well, in fact the first few pages were full of people being diplomatic.

Then we get some quotes about how people said he deserved to die - when no one said that - no suddently we're all cunts and the site has become something bad which it wasn't before.

I bet the staff on all the places you're praising have been working flat out to silence all the shit. He wasn't widely liked and if the best you can do for a tribute is 'he drove like a cunt but we still loved him' then perhaps you should have address the former before being drawn to the latter.
Ian
Site Administrator

15th Jun 12 at 15:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And also if there's no place in this thread for opinion, why is it full of people telling me CS has gone to shit.
davenova

15th Jun 12 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Excuse me? And your the mod with an attitude like that?
Now I know why people bad mouth this site!

Have nothing nice to say, SAY NOTHING AT ALL!

Luke came here for a reaction, you all gave him it, so he kept coming back.. He didn't give a shit if you liked him, and yes he did drive like a twat, everyone told him.. But this shows how much you don't know Luke.. He wasnt the one to listen to other people, he was his own person, and didn't care what no-one thought!

He could've killed people, but DIDN'T. He killed himself now have some self respect and shut up if you have nothing nice to say.
Ian
Site Administrator

15th Jun 12 at 16:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fine I'll moderate the thread and make it all nice and respectful in public, and we'll just think it.

I'm terribly sorry its come to this and we're arguing only days after the guy killed himself but really, its genuinely not my problem if people dislike your mate.
Ryan

15th Jun 12 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck sake, wind your neck in. Ian, Steve and JonnyJ make sense.

'Have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all!' is such out dated bollocks, people have opinions, just like your trying to ram yours down all our throats.
davenova

15th Jun 12 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No it's not your problem. But you run a forum, his mum knows he was on forums.. And she could find this very easily, therefor you should have respect for his family, and perhaps yourself? :/ instead of making yourself look stupid IMO
Eck
Premium Member

15th Jun 12 at 16:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Excuse me? And your the mod with an attitude like..... Some other pointless nonsense

I've tried to maintain a diplomatic approach. But you and the rest who are preaching his gospel of brilliance are doing my fucking head in. Why can't you grasp the concept that people don't give a flying fuck what you say? He was a cunt. Simple as. An oxygen thief who will steal no more. At no point am I saying he deserved to die but he was not a nice person. You can call it an Internet persona but there is clearly a man behind that persona. It's a damn fucking shame, albeit not surprising, that Luke died. Not one single person is saying he deserve it, but they aren't sugar coating the fact that he was an aforementioned cunt. He didn't give any respect to the people on here so his passing unfortunately doesn't mean he will receive it. The more you and the rest go on and on and on and on about everyone being cunts for not saying what you want them to, the more shit you will get. RIP.
davenova

15th Jun 12 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol just makin the forum look worse mate
davenova

15th Jun 12 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When did I preach his brilliance btw?
Eck
Premium Member

15th Jun 12 at 16:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Then fuck off.
davenova

15th Jun 12 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also why do u all keep going on about nO-one said he deserved to die? Get a new line to say, heard it 100+ times
davenova

15th Jun 12 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah I'm not fucking off. I openly admitted luke drives like a cunt, I can say that because I knew him. I have never once preached his brilliance
Eck
Premium Member

15th Jun 12 at 16:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
When did I preach his brilliance btw?

The comments about "we're here for a good time, not a long time" all this nonsense pretty much condoling his actions because it's who he is. It's the job of friends to give him a knock around the head and tell him to get a grip, not to call the people cunts who tried and aren't surprised.
Kyle T
Premium Member

15th Jun 12 at 16:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's only one person responsible for Lukes internet persona and that was Luke.

He chose to brag about his adventures, and he chose to communicate to people in the ways he did.

He can only be judged on what he presented to the world, being dead doesn't change that.

The Hitler/Gaddafi/Houston analogies are extreme I admit, but they're all valid.... You live life how you want to be remembered in death.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
davenova

15th Jun 12 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never said that? I never once preached his brilliance so your just writing absolute shit that isn't even true to try to back your statement up.. Don't bullshit
Aaron

15th Jun 12 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

davenova, you're fighting a lost battle. Give it up.
Twitch

15th Jun 12 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

/popcorn

<<  18    19    20    21    22    23    24  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » xa0s 23 database queries in 0.1065040 seconds