corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » xa0s

New Poll
  <<  15    16    17    18    19    20    21  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author xa0s
Paul_J

User status: Offline
15th Jun 12 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone read this? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-18440453

Says he hit a kerb then a lamppost... ouch

[Edited on 15-06-2012 by Paul_J]
Neo

15th Jun 12 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.kent.police.uk/news/latest_news/120614_fatal_rtc.html
alan-g-w

15th Jun 12 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
End of the day it's a thread signifying some poor guy dying. Any other forum, be it online or a discussion in the local pub, would be solemn and heartfelt at this sort of time - obviously CS is a different kettle of fish though where everyone likes the sound of their own voice too much

You not read the bike or Runescape forums then?

[Edited on 15-06-2012 by Ian]

See my second reply on page 16.
Eck
Premium Member

15th Jun 12 at 13:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
lol the scottish contingency is in full flow now.

if you people think the liberties luke took are typical of the average young male driver or just him trolling then either you didnt see what i and others have seen, or you are as dangerous as he was

What does it have to do with all Scots? I made my point early in the thread, and haven't said fuckall since?
alan-g-w

15th Jun 12 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's just Steve trying to provoke reactions and being a tit as per.
Eck
Premium Member

15th Jun 12 at 13:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The paedo will get a headbutt!
CorsaSi

15th Jun 12 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit happens, thoughts with his family but glad nobody else was hurt in the process
Steve
Premium Member

15th Jun 12 at 13:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the second fight that has been offered at me in this thread and iv not even said anything offensive
Eck
Premium Member

15th Jun 12 at 13:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not offering to fight you, Steve. But for tarring all Scots in this thread with the same brush, I wish to give you a header.
SetH

15th Jun 12 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve you need to head for OJC's bunker in the woods tbh.
Steve
Premium Member

15th Jun 12 at 13:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv got my own in clifton upon teme
SetH

15th Jun 12 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You need to attach powder coated lower arms to your own arms and prepare to windmill lips of the amount of people you have upset
Markyc

15th Jun 12 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I knew luke personally and yes his internet persona was completley different to "real life" luke.
Im not defending his actions in the way he use to drive/ride. He was still young and one day would have grown up and out of driving like a tit.
I found out within a couple of hours of this happeneing and i was not overally surprised,but still shocked

What has happened is a MASSIVE accident that took his life, and i am very sad about this and no one at the age of 24 with there whole life ahead of them should be 6ft down.

BUT SERIOUSLY A BUNCH OF GROWN MEN SLATING A DEAD PERSON WTF!!!!!

ALL YOU HATERS IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING NASTY HORRIBLE VILE SICK TWISTED TO SAY TURN UP TO HIS FUNURAL AND SAID IT IN PERSON TO HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND NOT BEHIND THE SAFTEY OF YOUR COMPUTER SCREENS!

My parents once told me "if you have nothing nice to say, dont say it at all"

Maybe im old fashioned (at 24 the same age as luke) but id never dream of publicly calling a dead person a CUNT/WANKER/WISH THEY WERE DEAD

TO ALL THE HATERS OUT THERE KARMA WILL GET YOU BACK GOOD SO WATCH YOUR BACKS THE GHOST OF LUKE WILL TROLL YOU!!!!

R.I.P LUKE LEARY least u died doing something you loved buddy
Nath

15th Jun 12 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh capslock. SHIT IS GETTING REAL.
Steve
Premium Member

15th Jun 12 at 13:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Markyc
ALL YOU HATERS IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING NASTY HORRIBLE VILE SICK TWISTED TO SAY TURN UP TO HIS FUNURAL AND SAID IT IN PERSON TO HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND NOT BEHIND THE SAFTEY OF YOUR COMPUTER SCREENS!

yeah because thats going to be so much more compassionate then people venting there issues on a forum none of them will see, you care so much you want people to turn up at his funeral and actually kick off jesus wept

everyone defending even the people claiming to know him so far have come up with some quite moronic comments apart from graham

[Edited on 15-06-2012 by Steve]
Ben G

15th Jun 12 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

grow out of driving like a tit? i'm all for having the occasional blast but if at 24 you are that mentally retarded that you think doing 130mph with no brakes is fine then you clearly are deranged.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

15th Jun 12 at 14:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so calling a person whom is alive a cunt/wanker is fine but as soon as they die that status gets revoked?

I think he was a wanker about how he drove etc me thinking that has been proven by him crashing and killing himself.
sc0ott

15th Jun 12 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
TO ALL THE HATERS OUT THERE KARMA WILL GET YOU BACK GOOD SO WATCH YOUR BACKS THE GHOST OF LUKE WILL TROLL YOU!!!!

Speaking of karma..........
Steve
Premium Member

15th Jun 12 at 14:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol
JordyCarter

15th Jun 12 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rip dude used to liven the place up with the trolling tbf

Next will be doyle imo

[Edited on 15-06-2012 by JordyCarter]
Matt L

15th Jun 12 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
id never dream of publicly calling a dead person a CUNT/WANKER/WISH THEY WERE DEAD

At what point has someone in this thread written the words... i wish he was dead/glad he was dead? (admittedly i havent read since page 16) but from what i have read and seen i am yet to see those words.

I have only seen people saying its no suprise/he had it coming to him due to how he seemed to be, but at no point have i seen anyone say that he deserved it/glad he is.

im with the majority of people in this thread, its no suprise he was always risking his/others life so it was only a matter of time, its just a great shame that he didnt grow up sooner and realise what he was doing/the risks involved.

it is tragic that he is gone as no one deserves to go so young but at the end of the day it was his own making.

[Edited on 15-06-2012 by Matt L]
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

15th Jun 12 at 14:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

people call Hitler a cunt is that not allowed?
Steve
Premium Member

15th Jun 12 at 14:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as jonnyj said people are just making stuff up to justify being offended, i think people actually want to be offended
Dr Pepper

15th Jun 12 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did that guy really just ask people to turn up at his mates funeral and have an argument with his grieving friends and family?

Munchie

15th Jun 12 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^ Are we all taking the piss out of a dead person on an internet forum?

<<  15    16    17    18    19    20    21  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » xa0s 22 database queries in 0.0206912 seconds