corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Career day

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Career day
Marc

User status: Offline
13th Dec 14 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Happy with that?

Funnily enough, I wanted to get out of welding back in 2005 and went for an interview for a trainee CAD tech. Never got it due to exam grades from school, but they gave me my first office job so you could say its kind of gone full circle!

I won't be a CAD tech obviously doing this, but will give me a new skill and and a challenging role.
Gary
Premium Member

13th Dec 14 at 14:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
If u can afford to take risks take them . You will never know otherwise . I do loads of work that am far too qualified to do but fuck it if the money is there take it. I earn more doing a job a monkey could do than it can on what I trained for years to do

Sure you don't want to get back into it? Got loads of work on
Marc

20th Jan 15 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a few introductory lessons on CAD now. I've been given CAD 2000 (old I know, but its because of licensing issues) I've been given standard version and 2 specific versions for the buildings I will be drawing and they have basic templates I can load up and then work on. Strangely the standard version looks easier than the template versions

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Career day 22 database queries in 0.0088370 seconds