corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Caged R26 Megane - Time Attack 2015!

New Poll
  <<  22    23    24    25    26    27    28  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Caged R26 Megane - Time Attack 2015!
Edges 58

User status: Offline
16th Jul 13 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Big word for you Ben
Graham88

23rd Jul 13 at 00:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That looks wicked. Wish it was at easy as that on mine, apparently it has some dodgy connections that you can't just buy, have to get them made, cba

What oil temps were you hitting? I get 124 on track which is why I've been looking into it. Get told time and time again M3's don't need it though...
taylorboosh

23rd Jul 13 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the bonnet does look so much better
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

23rd Jul 13 at 13:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Set of PS Cups on the way for my trip to lemans next friday
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

26th Jul 13 at 12:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
That looks wicked. Wish it was at easy as that on mine, apparently it has some dodgy connections that you can't just buy, have to get them made, cba

What oil temps were you hitting? I get 124 on track which is why I've been looking into it. Get told time and time again M3's don't need it though...

When it was in the high 20's at bedford i was hitting 130-135 which i dont like. IIRC the oil can cope at that temp but id rather not risk it.

For the sake of 150 id rather it be protected.
Graham88

27th Jul 13 at 01:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck that is high mate, defo worth doing for that, mine peaks at 124
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

4th Aug 13 at 08:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well did my Lemans track day yesterday. Left at 8:30am on Friday morning. Got to France around an hour away from Lemans and got pulled over.....

90kmph limit got tagged at 180kmph. Got fined 90euros and just played dumb. It went from a motorway to a large bridge. The police said I should of had my licence taken.

So yea fun times.

Got to Lemans at around 8pm. Long day! Track day was Saturday so went to the track for 8:30 and signed on.

Very different to uk days. Overtaking on either side and children could go in the cars too.

Cars ranged from 197 Clios all the way to some tasty 458's.

Got a passenger ride in a radical sr3 and fuck me that was immense!!

Need new discs now!

http://youtu.be/2Y8pspQycic

[Edited on 06-08-2013 by VrsTurbo]
Edges 58

4th Aug 13 at 08:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love this car! Lucky times with just 90€ fine!
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

6th Aug 13 at 09:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

VrsTurbo
Premium Member

6th Aug 13 at 09:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

VrsTurbo
Premium Member

6th Aug 13 at 09:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Evo Chasing -

VrsTurbo
Premium Member

6th Aug 13 at 09:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

VrsTurbo
Premium Member

6th Aug 13 at 09:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

VrsTurbo
Premium Member

6th Aug 13 at 09:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chris_uk
Premium Member

6th Aug 13 at 11:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What laptimes where you setting?

I assume you was on bugatti?

I juat watched your vid and answered my own questions lol.

When we went the other year we was getting 2 min laps.

[Edited on 06-08-2013 by chris_uk]
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

6th Aug 13 at 12:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
What laptimes where you setting?

I assume you was on bugatti?

I juat watched your vid and answered my own questions lol.

When we went the other year we was getting 2 min laps.

[Edited on 06-08-2013 by chris_uk]

Heat was nasty! All weekend it was hot. At Lemans it was 34, so intake temps were slightly high.
chris_uk
Premium Member

6th Aug 13 at 12:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea it was the same when we went, bloody roasting! Lol

Did you get to go on maison blanche? Thats an awsome little circuit!
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

6th Aug 13 at 14:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No only did the one day. The other circuit was on the Friday. Couldn't due to work commiments.
chris_uk
Premium Member

6th Aug 13 at 14:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aww, gutting! I really enjoyed that circuit.. Although i prefered Bugatti, been childhood fav for a long time ever since i played it on the ps1 lol. Driving aceoss the start/finish straight and under dunlop bridge was so special..
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

7th Aug 13 at 10:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
Aww, gutting! I really enjoyed that circuit.. Although i prefered Bugatti, been childhood fav for a long time ever since i played it on the ps1 lol. Driving aceoss the start/finish straight and under dunlop bridge was so special..

Yea i loved it! will be going back again at some point. I booked it with a company from Jersey so pretty much the whole track day was full of people from jersey.

I was wondering why i was getting higher than normal coolant temps so i whipped out my stat last night stuck it in some boiling water and it hardly opened so ive had to take it out for a short term solution!
M Sutton

7th Aug 13 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car looks good!
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

7th Aug 13 at 17:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just purchased some gauges -

Spa Dual Display

Fuel Pressure
Water Temp

Oil Temp
Oil Pressure

Boost
Temp Gauge

White with black ring!

And a wide band -

So hopefully should have them saturday and can start making the centre dash support them!

[Edited on 07-08-2013 by VrsTurbo]
chris_uk
Premium Member

8th Aug 13 at 19:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this was a vid of me driving my mates around bugatti (im in the red one)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk0cA6T1bXw
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

18th Aug 13 at 16:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spent the day building my gauge pod and fitting the sensors. Need to get it flocked now.

gez bay

24th Aug 13 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for the passenger ride today buddy, loved it! Such a good car.

<<  22    23    24    25    26    27    28  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Caged R26 Megane - Time Attack 2015! 23 database queries in 0.0284741 seconds