corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Caged R26 Megane - Time Attack 2015!

New Poll
  <<  11    12    13    14    15    16    17  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Caged R26 Megane - Time Attack 2015!
SXI - Matt

User status: Offline
23rd Dec 12 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This looks ace now, you came up behind me earlier in town by spa I was in the black ST. Looks so good on the road with the cage in, dump valve sounds pretty not normally a fan but suited it with it's looks. Better then when a bog standard one is hissing away any way
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

23rd Dec 12 at 22:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh yea! I was going to go to Lutterworth for a blast but then couldn't be arsed. The new ST's have grown on me!
SXI - Matt

23rd Dec 12 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VrsTurbo
Oh yea! I was going to go to Lutterworth for a blast but then couldn't be arsed. The new ST's have grown on me!

I was heading out that way my self, some nice long straights that way fun little route, your brakes make a nice squeal many more plans for it?

Yeah I'm in love with this one now been using it loads got 1k on the clock now so starting to 'loosen' up goes quite well for an out the box car

[Edited on 23-12-2012 by SXI - Matt]
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

23rd Dec 12 at 22:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea they squeal like a pig! But that's just the CLpads. Buckets are getting welded in the new year. As I've sold the recaro standards for £500.

Loads of immense roads here. But shit loads of tools in there civic's.
SXI - Matt

23rd Dec 12 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Yea they squeal like a pig! But that's just the CLpads. Buckets are getting welded in the new year. As I've sold the recaro standards for £500.

Loads of immense roads here. But shit loads of tools in there civic's.

£500 Christ thats good going, mad what people pay for ay. Looks nice at the height you've got it at, do you manage to get down Welland park road

haha yeah this is very true more & more turning up now eh
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

23rd Dec 12 at 22:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ermmm its hard. Well I live near lathkill street so bath street is a pain in the arse. Welland park road use to have a house on there but that's a crawl!
SXI - Matt

23rd Dec 12 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Ermmm its hard. Well I live near lathkill street so bath street is a pain in the arse. Welland park road use to have a house on there but that's a crawl!

oh the joys of a lowered car eh

What exhaust is it your looking at getting
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

23rd Dec 12 at 22:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's a 3" cat back ktec own made one but 2nd hand. You always been from Harborough way?
SXI - Matt

23rd Dec 12 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
It's a 3" cat back ktec own made one but 2nd hand. You always been from Harborough way?

Do you know of Edd? Has a black Meg Sport he had the same one from Ktec fitted sounded really good seems a really good deal you've got it for to.

Yeah for about 8 years now well lubenham for a few to & now over in Kibworth, sure I remember your VRS you had tinted head lights didn't you silver car?

[Edited on 23-12-2012 by SXI - Matt]
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

23rd Dec 12 at 23:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup. Yea I've spoken to him on meganesport as I see his car at the gym.

You must know some people I know, Abi lived in lubenham, sorrel? Them names ring a bell?
SXI - Matt

27th Dec 12 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I know of them not to talk to there a few years older I think, I'm 23 so school wise don't know any of them from there, just from out and about in town you no how small this place is

[Edited on 28-12-2012 by SXI - Matt]
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

3rd Jan 13 at 10:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Naked -

Graham88

3rd Jan 13 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Weird handbrake!
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

4th Jan 13 at 16:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So it's nice to be in a fitted seat now!

VrsTurbo
Premium Member

9th Jan 13 at 16:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a bit bored today so got my cage painted......

VrsTurbo
Premium Member

19th Jan 13 at 11:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New wheel ordered

VrsTurbo
Premium Member

19th Jan 13 at 16:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all tidy again

Graham88

19th Jan 13 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I liked the blue! Why the colour change? Normally when I get bored I play xbox not paint my cage haha
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

20th Jan 13 at 19:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I forgot what colour blue it was and it got a bit messed up transporting the standard seats etc so i painted it a new colour.

Have 6 spare cans of the red for the 197 wheels i have so i'll be painting them once the weather is a bit nicer.
antnee

20th Jan 13 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good updates as always! I keep looking at R26s
Graham88

21st Jan 13 at 03:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesn't look bad at all for a rattle can job!
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

21st Jan 13 at 12:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

.r spoiler purchased

They look like this

Jed D

21st Jan 13 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your using rattle cans
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

21st Jan 13 at 15:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice one dan
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

21st Jan 13 at 16:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jed D
your using rattle cans

Plastikote is great stuff

<<  11    12    13    14    15    16    17  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Caged R26 Megane - Time Attack 2015! 23 database queries in 0.1111460 seconds