corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 1.2 8v Atlantis blue (scrapped) white "Hot Rod" corsa

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.2 8v Atlantis blue (scrapped) white "Hot Rod" corsa
dannyboy17

User status: Offline
24th Jun 12 at 08:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also went and picked up a new car the other day, cost a whopping £100

dannyboy17

22nd Dec 12 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not been updated in a long time so here it goes

the old blue corsa was scrapped as i got an mot on the white corsa

31-08-2012

dont quite alot of work to the white one today, first of all lowered it

old v new

fitted

took the rears out realised it already has some 40mm gmax springs in but replaced with my 60mm

got these to stop the exhaust rattling, would recommend to everyone they are solid

fitted a boot light as it didnt have one and these were inside achual boot any idea what they are? :/

and the suspension fully done

didnt get time to fit my sub or rest of my seats have also changed the clock leds

07-09-2012

done a few bits recently
first of all some pics from trax

i had some egr valve issues so decided to blank it off, i have since noticed smoother acceleration.

The whole way to trax my left brakes were squealing and it drove me insane so was on the top of my list to sort

the disks are quite grooved so is on my list to replace at some point
all copper greased up

They havnt squeaked since :thumbs_up:

fitted my new exhaust as well, its a bit big for my liking but will do for the time being

the filling up with fuel issue was also driving me nuts to bent a bit of brasing rod into a hook and managed to hook something out, will hopefully sort it

also fitting the rest of the interior today but its so hot and im getting frustrated to came inside for a bit, will hopefully be done today though

17-09-2012

little update
this arrived this morning

so set about fitting Them

love the look of them

also wrapped my exhaust as there was no heat shield

and what my blue corsa is like

our house has turned into a scrap yard :laugh:

15-10-2012

bit of an update, fitted black front door cards and black door pockets and electric windows and silver door handles took about 2 days but was worth it

during

finnished

31-10-2012
Mini update this arrived today probably won't get to fit it till next week Havnt found out how to change it yet

07-11-2012

fitted my cam today, took about 2 1/2 hours to do, unfortunatly the carrier my new cam was in didnt fit so had to swap cam carriers as well. taken it on a test drives pulles harder from about 3500rpm to about 5500 rpm very happy with it, stripped one of the rocker bolts so couldn't change to my new one. any way a couple of pics.

cam out

two cams side by side

any one know where to get one of these pipes as i split it

Also just fitted new speakers front and back and amped them

and thats it for now
Christopher

23rd Dec 12 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Read up on this on allcorsa the other day! Get the blue one back up to standard Need more atlantis blues!
dannyboy17

23rd Dec 12 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the blue one is a tin can now
Christopher

23rd Dec 12 at 07:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how could you!!
dannyboy17

23rd Dec 12 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it had 7 months mot as well needed too much work it was crashed when i bought it and i also crashed it, engine burnt alot of oil then i got offered the white one for £100

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » 1.2 8v Atlantis blue (scrapped) white "Hot Rod" corsa 23 database queries in 0.0138919 seconds