corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » homemade pickups or vans?:)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author homemade pickups or vans?:)
ed

User status: Offline
10th Apr 12 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Terry12
quote:
Originally posted by recarouk
quote:
Originally posted by GB123
Yeah, it looks shit because they've decided to get rid of the rear lights for some reason

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/Novadose16/06092008660.jpg

the one thing that annoyed me about this is all the effort, skill, time, money and imagination that went into making that pickup, and they used the old shitty number plates

You'd be surprised that the budget on this was quite low. It started as a 3 door SRi I think.
Dan wanted it all smooth at the back hence the reason the rear lights were removed.

I'm not surprised one but that the budget on that was low
Jonny.K

User status: Offline
10th Apr 12 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just bought another sport n its awful looking haha so thtl keep me busy tryin ti make it look hlaf decent for crail ( trust me got my work cut out)!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » homemade pickups or vans?:) 22 database queries in 0.0127869 seconds