corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Giving up on life

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Giving up on life
R Lee

User status: Offline
27th Mar 12 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2.2 diesel is the one to go for. Great compromise with performance and economy. New ones look awesome (for what they are).
am4nf

27th Mar 12 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

voyager is decent, massive deep boot and sneeky cubby holes under the seats
Cole

27th Mar 12 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would have an smax look really good in white
Sunz

27th Mar 12 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by smcGSI16V
ouch

7 seater crash test

Is an interesting video that, surprised a designed like that made it in to production.

Saving boot space was more important then passengers that day.
Cole

27th Mar 12 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is the worst case scenario though isnt it pluss the fact no headrests being used etc etc
pow
Premium Member

28th Mar 12 at 07:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ML270CDI please
Toby
Premium Member

28th Mar 12 at 07:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SMax is a good car, the Zaf VXR would be the obvious choice if you want to keep some diginity but its not the best car in its class by a long way
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

28th Mar 12 at 07:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

S-Max is a good car, we have one as a pool car at work! Huge inside, not great deal of room in boot if using all 7 seats!

2.0 TDCi has plenty go in it.

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Fonz
Premium Member

28th Mar 12 at 07:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you're wanting the 7 seats to use them i would avoid the Zaf personally.

i had a trip with work last month with two Zaf for the 12 of us and out luggage. although we all fitted in nicely and despite only having a small bag each for the two nights, the identified small boot became even more apparent.

i have driven and been a passenger in several Zaf and find them brilliant, but in terms of a multi-passenger car doesn't stack up for me.

that said i have no experience of any other 7 seater, but what i have read the S-max and XC-90 do seem to lead the pack

RichR
Premium Member

28th Mar 12 at 08:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sunz
quote:
ouch

7 seater crash test

Is an interesting video that, surprised a designed like that made it in to production.

surely its the same issue, if not worse, with the IQ, 107, Smart car etc etc
CORSA NUT

28th Mar 12 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Even though we have a Qashcai which is a great car if have to say S max, there really nice to drive.

Budget allowing though we're looking at the new Q5 next as an auto box is deffo in need.
DaveyLC

28th Mar 12 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fonz

i had a trip with work last month with two Zaf for the 12 of us and out luggage. although we all fitted in nicely and despite only having a small bag each for the two nights, the identified small boot became even more apparent.

i have driven and been a passenger in several Zaf and find them brilliant, but in terms of a multi-passenger car doesn't stack up for me.

that said i have no experience of any other 7 seater, but what i have read the S-max and XC-90 do seem to lead the pack

They're all the same though.. As oon as you use the 3rd row you lose the boot unless you buy a Land cruiser, Disco 3/4 or a Merc GL you'll always be in this situation... Late Gallaxys and Chrysler Voyagers arent bad I suppose though for boot space just shit motors
Conway563

28th Mar 12 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
S Max is a cracking car.

What mileage are you doing at the minute? Only because I would recommend a Disco2.5 if you can find one in budget which is 7 seats too.

Mileage is probably somewhere between 8 and 10k a year, not a massive amount
Would love a disco but was put off by running costs
Jambo

28th Mar 12 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jeep Commander has larger boot, air con controls for the rear row, middle row have individual sunroofs and a dvd player mounted in the roof for the rear passengers.

BeetleGav

28th Mar 12 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id have an espace. we have had 2 and never had any trouble with them. had one of them for about 13years. great car.
Sunz

28th Mar 12 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
quote:
Originally posted by Sunz
quote:
ouch

7 seater crash test

surely its the same issue, if not worse, with the IQ, 107, Smart car etc etc

I don't know about that, they are steel caged them little cars with rear and side rear airbags.

The problem is people will buy something like that zafira to transport their children and family around where as they aren't likey to do that with one of them smart cars.

RichR
Premium Member

28th Mar 12 at 11:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh, that's why I'd favour the XC90 or a Disco3 if I could afford it and it was for ferrying my kids around
Fonz
Premium Member

28th Mar 12 at 11:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
quote:
Originally posted by Fonz

They're all the same though.. As oon as you use the 3rd row you lose the boot unless you buy a Land cruiser, Disco 3/4 or a Merc GL you'll always be in this situation... Late Gallaxys and Chrysler Voyagers arent bad I suppose though for boot space just shit motors

well this opens up the real question of needing a 7 seater for the 7 available seats or just because they are comfortable 5 seaters with boot space?
Conway563

28th Mar 12 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's one of the reasons I'm not really considering a zafira as the middle seats are a bench rather than individual seats meaning its unlikely to take 3 car seats comfortably so rear seats would be needed.
Russ

28th Mar 12 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sis has an s-max titanium, lovely car, i'd have one

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Giving up on life 23 database queries in 0.0112410 seconds