corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Electric Mirror Swich Question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Electric Mirror Swich Question
Mav 3000

User status: Offline
24th Apr 03 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have just plugged my mirror switch into my door loom and have noticed that the colours of the wires don't match up. The switch only plugs in one way. When it is in, the bottom row for example is opposite in colour to the loom:

the switch wiring goes green yellow red/black but the door loom wiring goes red/black yellow green.

Does this mean anything needs re-wiring or will it still work and the colours hear mean nothing?

Thanks for any help on this.
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
24th Apr 03 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

black is earth on both motors, 1 wire into motor housing and then a piece joining motors.

Yellow wire does up and down motor. +
Green wire does left and right motor. +

dunno if it will help but i found the above out when fixing my mirrors.

New Poll