corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Thumb hacks/Split fingers.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Thumb hacks/Split fingers.
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
20th Jun 12 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have eczema too, its fucking shit isnt it... mine has got better as i get older. only get it on my arms now... cant use soap or shampoo, in winter it generally gets worse, find the sun does wonders... peeling potatoes puts me in agony so i avoid it

when i was younger it was so bad i couldnt bend my legs or ankles some days... hope to fuck my unborn child doesnt get it

anyone who doesnt have it doesnt understand how much it can be torture... teachers saying stop scratching... I FUCKING CANT YOU CUNT
Liam-Wilko

20th Jun 12 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

might sound stupid my little brother suffers with it and the doctor gave him some thing to put in the back and it cleard it up straight away it makes the water look greacy as anything but you could perhaps just wash your hands with it ill try and find out what its called
Ian
Site Administrator

20th Jun 12 at 15:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Liam-Wilko
the doctor gave him some thing to put in the bath

Oilatum

http://www.boots.com/en/Oilatum-Bath-Formula_7514/
alan-g-w

20th Jun 12 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Archie, I went to the occ health nurse that came in and showed her dry skin I've got - her advice was a pair of cotton gloves like a snooker ref then your rubber gloves over them to help the skin breath. Fuck that malarky tbh but apparently that gets rid
morpheus22

20th Jun 12 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have really bad eczema on my hands and inside of my elbows and knees, i have been using a cream a friend advised and tbh its cleared the eczema up on my hands a treat its called betamethasone use it before bed and when you get up use it sparing though as its a steriod cream it will make your skin thin and through the day make sure you keep your hands moisturised if possible
Liam-Wilko

20th Jun 12 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think thats it ian worked wonders on my little bro
taylorboosh

20th Jun 12 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oilatum makes the bath very slippy, not good with a preggers mrs. It also sits on top of the water the clings to your skin and burns.... And makes me itchy as hell
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

22nd Jun 12 at 03:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
Archie, I went to the occ health nurse that came in and showed her dry skin I've got - her advice was a pair of cotton gloves like a snooker ref then your rubber gloves over them to help the skin breath. Fuck that malarky tbh but apparently that gets rid

That wouldnt work for me, even wearing a second pair of gloves over the top makes it fiddly to do certain jobs and makes my hands sweat like fuck.

Took some pics of them, given they arent at worst just now.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Thumb hacks/Split fingers. 22 database queries in 0.0134330 seconds