corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wahoo! Finally a premium member (PEN ARGUMENT PAGE 10)!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wahoo! Finally a premium member (PEN ARGUMENT PAGE 10)!!
vibrio
Banned

User status: Offline
24th Apr 03 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Donna Corsa GSi
quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
so wot would happen if ian showed an interest in showing on a stand would he be told to gtf too?

When Ian had a corsa he used to bring it along to show on the stands. As far as i know he hasn't tried to put his astra on a corsa stand. Maybe because he realises he doesn't own a corsa anymore?!?!

U were given a place kerry but u decided to carry on arguing it out, critisise the organiser and basically act ungrateful so what do u expect??

it's hard not to really
vibrio
Banned

24th Apr 03 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Vibrio its ur fault for being a prat paying £12.50 to join a corsa site when u own a punto.

I don't need to pay £12.50 to be better then u Vibrio

no it would cost a whole lot more but you'd always be fake
vibrio
Banned

24th Apr 03 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
quote:
i just dont understand why it has to be a corsa only stand at a vauxhall show

please explain

Because the organisers, thats Daimo B and Trotty decided to take the time and effort to organise a corsa stand for the Vauxhall show. Seeing as it was their idea, their time and their effort they made the decision to make it a corsa only stand.

An exemption was made due to an error and due to ungratefulness that exemption has been taken away and now its a corsa only stand as originally agreed.

then they should not be using a banner which is of this site. corsa sport not corsasport would be acceptable and they should have no referance to the website either.
Daimo B

24th Apr 03 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member

Vibrio, given the fact the way u act online, there is nothing u can put me down with at all.

Don, not worth it, retards will always be retards. Simple minds cannot understand issues like this.

Besides, ur supposed to be busy, get back to work
Daimo B

24th Apr 03 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member

Funny how we never had any of these silly replies at Trax 2001, where we had about 30 cars, and a banner, and they were all Vauxhall Corsas as well.

Shows how times have changed.
vibrio
Banned

24th Apr 03 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Vibrio its ur fault for being a prat paying £12.50 to join a corsa site when u own a punto.

I don't need to pay £12.50 to be better then u Vibrio

no 12.50 gave me 10mb of webspace for my pictures. thats why I paid the money. also please do not call me a prat. I do not get my tits (saggy) out in public
Ojc

24th Apr 03 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member

THIS BOY HAS IT ALL! PACE, POWER & TECHNICAL ABILITY!
vibrio
Banned

24th Apr 03 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
Vibrio, given the fact the way u act online, there is nothing u can put me down with at all.

Don, not worth it, retards will always be retards. Simple minds cannot understand issues like this.

Besides, ur supposed to be busy, get back to work

I'm not trying to put you down. if you think I am then you are mistaken.
Kerry

24th Apr 03 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
ok so if members do not wish to not have thier car on the stand but would like to take advantage of the reduced ticket prices...would this be acceptable regardless of whether they own a corsa or not?

i quote myself as i have an unanswered question. please do not mistake this with wanting to argue. id just like to know for peace of mind and future reference as im sure others will.
Daimo B

I paid £20 and got unlimited web space.

Ohhhh loooook, Vibrio can't come back with a good argument, lets start off on something we know nothing about again just to get recognition and forefill my sexual needs to create arguments.

LMFAO ha ha ha, what a moron.
vibrio
Banned

quote:
Funny how we never had any of these silly replies at Trax 2001, where we had about 30 cars, and a banner, and they were all Vauxhall Corsas as well.

there was no premium membership then. I have no wish to put my car on a stand but if you are using the website as a banner then I feel I should have the right to do so
Daimo B

24th Apr 03 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
quote:
ok so if members do not wish to not have thier car on the stand but would like to take advantage of the reduced ticket prices...would this be acceptable regardless of whether they own a corsa or not?

i quote myself as i have an unanswered question. please do not mistake this with wanting to argue. id just like to know for peace of mind and future reference as im sure others will.

Up to the orgenisors. I have nothing to do with the Premium membership therefore who is and who isn't a member does not bother me.

Daimo B

24th Apr 03 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:

there was no premium membership then. I have no wish to put my car on a stand but if you are using the website as a banner then I feel I should have the right to do so

You can feel the right all you want, but ur still not invited, and we are more than likley still having a CS banner.

Works in CS favour, poss more members = poss more Premium memberships = more money for CS team. Sure they have no objections.

*yawwwwn*
Kerry

24th Apr 03 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member

daimo i didnt question premium membership and u will find i have not once mentioned it. ok so as the organiser of the stand at pv2003 can non corsa members recieve reduced entrance tickets from u??
Daimo B

24th Apr 03 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member

As i said, up to the orgenisors. And me being one of them, you can't no.

If you cannot understand why, please re-read some of Donna Corsa GSi's earlier comments.
vibrio
Banned

24th Apr 03 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
I paid £20 and got unlimited web space.

Ohhhh loooook, Vibrio can't come back with a good argument, lets start off on something we know nothing about again just to get recognition and forefill my sexual needs to create arguments.

LMFAO ha ha ha, what a moron.

so you got a better deal. this does not concern me.

also please tell me what I know nothing about
Daimo B

24th Apr 03 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member

This stand is designed for the Members of Corsasport who still own Corsas who wish to show them at a Vauxhall show. Doesn't matter if they have P membership or not. They are all from this site, which means a CS banner is fine, and all own corsas, and this stand is for Corsas.

As i say, never had any problems like this at Trax 2001.
Kerry

24th Apr 03 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member

ok point taken so can u please explian why ure fellow organiser in a post not to myself and in u2u said that yes people can purchase tickets through your good selfs even if they are not corsa owners, but are clearly corsa sport members (not nescesarily premium)???
vibrio
Banned

24th Apr 03 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:

You can feel the right all you want, but ur still not invited, and we are more than likley still having a CS banner.

Works in CS favour, poss more members = poss more Premium memberships = more money for CS team. Sure they have no objections.

*yawwwwn*

you are a gimp daimo.
Daimo B

24th Apr 03 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member

Kerry, a failing in communication which has now been sorted.

Vibrio, gimp?? Lmfao, i dont even need a comeback for that. Just need to read ur post history.
vibrio
Banned

24th Apr 03 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member

you can't think of one.
MattyB

24th Apr 03 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member

didnt think ma post wud turn to this makes good readin tho!
Matt
Kerry

24th Apr 03 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Kerry, a failing in communication which has now been sorted.

this was last night daimo
Rob H

24th Apr 03 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
ok point taken so can u please explian why ure fellow organiser in a post not to myself and in u2u said that yes people can purchase tickets through your good selfs even if they are not corsa owners, but are clearly corsa sport members (not nescesarily premium)???

In Trottys post, It states that anyone can buy a ticket for the PV show off him. No mention of what car you have, or what type of member you are. (£1 of this goes to CS anyway, so the more of these thay sell the better).

Getting the extra bit to show your car, must now be only open to those with corsas, although Trotty mentioned numbers werent an issue, so it sounds like Daimo is just being arkward.
Daimo B

24th Apr 03 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member

And your refunded was decided this morning. This is an issue i need to speak to Trotty about.

End of the day Kerry, your not getting a ticket through me to this event. No other tickets can be or should be bought unless your

a) Driving a showing car
b) a passanger in a showing car.

My aim is to hold a Corsa stand. WE dont not need this hassle from people. I am not cutting money out from the orgenisors of the PV2003 event.

Simple.

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wahoo! Finally a premium member (PEN ARGUMENT PAGE 10)!! 22 database queries in 0.1043150 seconds