corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wahoo! Finally a premium member (PEN ARGUMENT PAGE 10)!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wahoo! Finally a premium member (PEN ARGUMENT PAGE 10)!!
Donna Corsa GSi

User status: Offline
24th Apr 03 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member

Now ur making up ur own rules Vibrio. Depends or oraganises it really doesn't it
vibrio
Banned

24th Apr 03 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member

no. if it is in the name of CS then it is too do with this site which means Ian etc. therefor if I want to show my car I can and should get first refusal as I am a premium member
Donna Corsa GSi

24th Apr 03 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member

Ian - yeah i can imagine. But say theres 10,000 members of cs. If everyone joined Premium Membership thats like £125000. Obviously the sites gonna grow and grow over years. I was just amazed at the income that could be made and how much corsasport could grow past just a website in the years to come Its all good
vibrio
Banned

24th Apr 03 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member

yes but not every fool will pay the 12.50 will they. also if you don;t use the site often like you do is it worth the 12.50
Donna Corsa GSi

24th Apr 03 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member

Vibrio - it doesn't say that in the benefits of being a premium member so yes u are making up ur own rules.
Donna Corsa GSi

24th Apr 03 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member

of course not everyone will be but if 20% of them do thats still £25000!!
vibrio
Banned

24th Apr 03 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Donna Corsa GSi
Vibrio - it doesn't say that in the benefits of being a premium member so yes u are making up ur own rules.

I am not making up my own rules per se but premium members should be given first refusal to things before they are thrown to the pheasants.
Joff

24th Apr 03 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member

Pheasant pluckers?
vibrio
Banned

24th Apr 03 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Joff
Pheasant pluckers?

I see many a pheasant on the way to work
Daimo B

24th Apr 03 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member

Dont mess with Donna when it comes to ££ or accounts. Not being biased, but she knows her stuff. God knows what shes on about some of the time. Goes totally over my head

Tim, has Trotty spoken to you about the banner yet???

Vibrio, so, cos ur a premium member, you would expect to have a place on the CORSA sport stand at a Vauxhall show, even though u own a punto. Great argument

I am not a premium member, have no plans on paying to be one.

Anyway, all this bandwidth, would go down to not much if half the members didn't pay so they should pay if they want to use the site and post as much rubbish as they do.

And its up to the stand arrangers to justify who goes and who doesn't. If there were not people like Snowy, Trotty and myself, there wouldn't even be any CORSA sport stands.

Im sure you will come back with some boring comment. I doubt i shall read it, i am telling you the way it is.

If being a premium member, you feel you could make a better job of arranging the stands, then feel free to arrange your own ones. If not, then pipe down and let those who are interested in the stands who own a Corsa join in.
vibrio
Banned

24th Apr 03 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
Dont mess with Donna when it comes to ££ or accounts. Not being biased, but she knows her stuff. God knows what shes on about some of the time. Goes totally over my head

Tim, has Trotty spoken to you about the banner yet???

Vibrio, so, cos ur a premium member, you would expect to have a place on the CORSA sport stand at a Vauxhall show, even though u own a punto. Great argument

I am not a premium member, have no plans on paying to be one.

Anyway, all this bandwidth, would go down to not much if half the members didn't pay so they should pay if they want to use the site and post as much rubbish as they do.

And its up to the stand arrangers to justify who goes and who doesn't. If there were not people like Snowy, Trotty and myself, there wouldn't even be any CORSA sport stands.

Im sure you will come back with some boring comment. I doubt i shall read it, i am telling you the way it is.

If being a premium member, you feel you could make a better job of arranging the stands, then feel free to arrange your own ones. If not, then pipe down and let those who are interested in the stands who own a Corsa join in.

yes by being a premium member I would expect that I should be allowed to have my car on a corsasport stand. I feel this is my right as a premium member. you however are not a premium member and can GTF with your stand organising crap.
vibrio
Banned

24th Apr 03 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B

I feel you are showing your stupidity again. I like it when you make an arse of yourself.
Ojc

24th Apr 03 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member

CorsaSport is making a lot of money, maybe in a years time the old members of CS could be taken on a holiday?

I feel this would be worth the £12.50.

Also, every year you need to renew your membership, I believe in the next year Ian & Tim will have earnt around £15-20,000.

What will they do to improve this wonderfull website? I believe they will run off with the funds.
Sam
Premium Member

24th Apr 03 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
CorsaSport is making a lot of money, maybe in a years time the old members of CS could be taken on a holiday?

I feel this would be worth the £12.50.

Also, every year you need to renew your membership, I believe in the next year Ian & Tim will have earnt around £15-20,000.

What will they do to improve this wonderfull website? I believe they will run off with the funds.

I believe that they will run off with you.
Kerry

24th Apr 03 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member

i just dont understand why it has to be a corsa only stand at a vauxhall show

please explain
Sam
Premium Member

24th Apr 03 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry

please explain

Because the web site is called "Corsa Sport", only Corsa Sport's may be allowed on the stand.
Donna Corsa GSi

24th Apr 03 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member

Vibrio its ur fault for being a prat paying £12.50 to join a corsa site when u own a punto.

I don't need to pay £12.50 to be better then u Vibrio
Donna Corsa GSi

24th Apr 03 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:

please explain

Because the organisers, thats Daimo B and Trotty decided to take the time and effort to organise a corsa stand for the Vauxhall show. Seeing as it was their idea, their time and their effort they made the decision to make it a corsa only stand.

An exemption was made due to an error and due to ungratefulness that exemption has been taken away and now its a corsa only stand as originally agreed.
Kerry

24th Apr 03 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member

so wot would happen if ian showed an interest in showing on a stand would he be told to gtf too?
MattyB

lol!! So on the corsa sport stand your not allowed cars other than corsa sports?? What if i put a "sport" badge on mine

Matt

[Edited on 24-04-2003 by MattyB]
Sam
Premium Member

quote:
so wot would happen if ian showed an interest in showing on a stand would he be told to gtf too?

Yes!
Sam
Premium Member

24th Apr 03 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by MattyB
lol!! So on the corsa sport stand your not allowed cars other than corsa sports?? What if i put a "sport" badge on mine

Matt

Yeah that'll do.
Ojc

24th Apr 03 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member

I believe a 6OAH stand at the Performance Vauxhall show is in order.
Kerry

24th Apr 03 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member

ok so if members do not wish to not have thier car on the stand but would like to take advantage of the reduced ticket prices...would this be acceptable regardless of whether they own a corsa or not?
Donna Corsa GSi

24th Apr 03 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:

When Ian had a corsa he used to bring it along to show on the stands. As far as i know he hasn't tried to put his astra on a corsa stand. Maybe because he realises he doesn't own a corsa anymore?!?!

U were given a place kerry but u decided to carry on arguing it out, critisise the organiser and basically act ungrateful so what do u expect??

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wahoo! Finally a premium member (PEN ARGUMENT PAGE 10)!! 22 database queries in 0.1364470 seconds