corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Midweek Thread - Sponsored by the price of stamps

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Midweek Thread - Sponsored by the price of stamps
Fro

User status: Offline
   26th Jan 12 at 07:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
So in the space of 12 months we have gone from relegation zone to cup finalists.

No one can deny that is some fucking turn around

Birmingham won it and were relegated, what's your point?
Ben J

26th Jan 12 at 07:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
Doubt half the Liverpool fans on here saw Hillsborough happen. But they've got tickets for the bandwagon

I seriously hope one of your family (or maybe your girlfriend who you probably feel bad about cheating on) has to go through the pain and injustice that those familes have had to go through, one day. This is a fucking light hearted car forum, don't bring shite in that you don't understand. Fucking bandwagon you ignorant prick. #internetwarrior

Lol. Internet warrior? Do you understand what that means? You're the one calling me an ignorant prick from the safety of the Internet. And FYI I don't have a girlfriend. Must have wrong person.

[Edited on 26-01-2012 by Ben J]
Nath

26th Jan 12 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rick Draper
Is kenny fucking crying because they are in the fucking league cup final?

Fucking hell, was he actually crying? Seriously?
Nath

26th Jan 12 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
So in the space of 12 months we have gone from relegation zone to cup finalists.

No one can deny that is some fucking turn around

You make it sound like Wigan got to a cup final!
chrisritch

26th Jan 12 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Draper
Is kenny fucking crying because they are in the fucking league cup final?

Fucking hell, was he actually crying? Seriously?

No.
mwg

26th Jan 12 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like how the Carling Cup is a massive competition now Klu Klux Kenny is in charge.

Biscuits is a cheating diving cunt and I want to beat him to death with a blunt object.
Tom

26th Jan 12 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
Doubt half the Liverpool fans on here saw Hillsborough happen. But they've got tickets for the bandwagon

I seriously hope one of your family (or maybe your girlfriend who you probably feel bad about cheating on) has to go through the pain and injustice that those familes have had to go through, one day. This is a fucking light hearted car forum, don't bring shite in that you don't understand. Fucking bandwagon you ignorant prick. #internetwarrior

Lol. Internet warrior? Do you understand what that means? You're the one calling me an ignorant prick from the safety of the Internet. And FYI I don't have a girlfriend. Must have wrong person.

Have a word with yourself, you spout shit that you no nothing about all the time and resort to it and other bollocks when you lose interest in a debate. To me that makes you an ignorant internet warrior, yes. I honestly don't think you would say that to a liverpool fan to their face.
DC90

26th Jan 12 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:

Have a word with yourself, you spout shit that you no nothing about all the time and resort to it and other bollocks when you lose interest in a debate. To me that makes you an ignorant internet warrior, yes. I honestly don't think you would say that to a liverpool fan to their face.

Tom

26th Jan 12 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
quote:
Liverpool fans seems to think the cups theirs already.

you mean its not

Yeah we've won it already, you know like i!ve said/eluded to/thought is my god given right. We outplayed them lot tonight and i'm happy about it and that we're in a cup final, so fucking shoot me.

you are biting tonight big time

Just because every comment posted in here is either a. completely serious or b. bait, depending on the response given (and how that suits the posters original comment) doesn't mean that i'm actually 'biting' does it? I stand by comments, even if that makes me un-cool and in minus E points balance
Fro

26th Jan 12 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cup tie of two pens imo.
Ben J

26th Jan 12 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:

Forgot that only Liverpool fans "know" what "really" happened at Hillsborough. Silly me for having an opinion on something.

Ben J

26th Jan 12 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just to throw this out there...

After watching last night, Liverpool fans delerious, Kenny crying, over getting to a league cup final.

We got there last season but we all knew that its a bonus at best, but the bread and butter is the PL.

Surely small club mentality. Are Liverpool now a small club?

Nath

26th Jan 12 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

After watching last night, Liverpool fans delerious, Kenny crying, over getting to a league cup final.

We got there last season but we all knew that its a bonus at best, but the bread and butter is the PL.

Yes.
Tom

26th Jan 12 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Forgot that only Liverpool fans "know" what "really" happened at Hillsborough. Silly me for having an opinion on something.

I'm not even so much talking about your knowledge of what happened (although I guess you wouldn't know as much as most Liverpool fans), the reason you're an ignorant prick is because you reckon it's a 'bandwagon', what pleasure do you think anyone gets from knowing that many people died at a game of football?
Tom

26th Jan 12 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Sorry so you weren't happy when Arsenal got the league cup final? If the league is the bread and butter then why haven't you won it recently? Are you looking down your nose at winning a trophy, really, and Arsenal fan Oh I forgot, it's your brand of football that's the most important thing
Ben J

26th Jan 12 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The bandwagon is all the Liverpool fans who weren't born or didn't even support Liverpool at the time jumping on the Justice for the 96 bandwagon. Fed up of hearing about it.

Anyone who says the Liverpool fans were innocent is a mug.

But anyway. Hillsborough is for another thread.
Nath

26th Jan 12 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Getting fiesty in here!
chrisritch

26th Jan 12 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Bread and Butter being the PL but your where? And look like one of the smaller London clubs now?
mwg

26th Jan 12 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

high levels of testosterone
chrisritch

26th Jan 12 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
The bandwagon is all the Liverpool fans who weren't born or didn't even support Liverpool at the time jumping on the Justice for the 96 bandwagon. Fed up of hearing about it.

Ben J

26th Jan 12 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:

Sorry so you weren't happy when Arsenal got the league cup final? If the league is the bread and butter then why haven't you won it recently? Are you looking down your nose at winning a trophy, really, and Arsenal fan Oh I forgot, it's your brand of football that's the most important thing

I was happy. I wasn't wanking myself silly or crying. It was still only the League Cup. PL is where it at. Thats the true test over a full season. We haven't won it recently, (at least we have) but we are desperate to win it again. Not so much the League cup. I'd take it to stop the trophy drought but thats all.
Nath

26th Jan 12 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
high levels of testosterone

White hoods everywhere!
Ben J

26th Jan 12 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Bread and Butter being the PL but your where? And look like one of the smaller London clubs now?

We are shite. Not claimed we aren't (still above you with your £££ signings and "King Kenny") But which trophy do we want to win more than any? PL.
Tom

26th Jan 12 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

As I say, you're a prick you have no idea what happened, why would you have taken an interest rather than just see the bullshit that is fed to you by reliable newspapers? Yet you are happy to throw shite like that around. Liverpool fans are brought up on the history of their club, they take in interested whether they remember it or not. It's about respecting the people that died supporting our club. I'm fucking sick the back teeth of nobends like you throwing your uninformed bollocks around, it makes a mockery of the work that has been done by thousands of passionate people to clear the names of their family, friends, peers.
Tom

26th Jan 12 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

We are shite. Not claimed we aren't (still above you with your £££ signings and "King Kenny") But which trophy do we want to win more than any? PL.

Not fancy the CL then? Believe it or not we want to win the PL too, this is a good grounding for this group of players, we were never going to win the league this year after so much rebuilding, we won't win it next year either, but if we can pick the odd cup up along the way then we'll get a winning mentality and we'll maybe win it in a few years.

<<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Midweek Thread - Sponsored by the price of stamps 23 database queries in 0.0162358 seconds