corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Midweek Thread - Sponsored by the price of stamps

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Midweek Thread - Sponsored by the price of stamps
Ben J

User status: Offline
25th Jan 12 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Liverpool fans seems to think the cups theirs already.
Rick Draper

25th Jan 12 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TomYou may learn something about supporting a big club one day about balancing loads of competitions and being close in more than one of them. Turning your nose up at the carling cup when you've done the square route of fuck all (after all that money) is exactly what i'd expect from a fairweather city fan. Get over yourslelf, you haven't made it to the big time yet, and slur alex will probably (as much as I hate him too) will show your bunch of mercenarie's what it takes to be champions. Come back when your money has made a dent in the history of english football.

And you can come back when your lot have done something in your lifetime to dent the history of English football.

On second thoughts were you alive when hillsborough happened? Probably the biggest fucking dent liverpool have ever left on English Football

[Edited on 25-01-2012 by Rick Draper]
Ben D

25th Jan 12 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rick Draper
quote:
Originally posted by TomYou may learn something about supporting a big club one day about balancing loads of competitions and being close in more than one of them. Turning your nose up at the carling cup when you've done the square route of fuck all (after all that money) is exactly what i'd expect from a fairweather city fan. Get over yourslelf, you haven't made it to the big time yet, and slur alex will probably (as much as I hate him too) will show your bunch of mercenarie's what it takes to be champions. Come back when your money has made a dent in the history of english football.

And you can come back when your lot have done something in your lifetime to dent the history of English football.

You say that like City have achieved something already?
Marc

25th Jan 12 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J

To be fair, they have probably been plotting to steal it for months.
Ben J

25th Jan 12 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doubt half the Liverpool fans on here saw Hillsborough happen. But they've got tickets for the bandwagon
Rick Draper

25th Jan 12 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben D
quote:
quote:

We have done fuck all and even if we don't this season we will go on and on until we do.
Marc

25th Jan 12 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
We have done fuck all and even if we don't this season we will go on and on until our rich owners get bored
Tom

25th Jan 12 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

On second thoughts were you alive when hillsborough happened? Probably the biggest fucking dent liverpool have ever left on English Football

Wow you're serious aren't you? I'll take that edited 2nd paragraph as you blowing off steam. If you are serious then all you're doing is being the ignorant muppet that I'd have presumed you to be. If you're too busy/ignorant to understand what happened that day it's not my problem.

In my lifetime I've seen my club win double figures of trophies Dick. As I say, come back when you're oil money has turned your club into something worth talking about.

Rick Draper

25th Jan 12 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:

Wow you're serious aren't you? I'll take that edited 2nd paragraph as you blowing off steam. If you are serious then all you're doing is being the ignorant muppet that I'd have presumed you to be. If you're too busy/ignorant to understand what happened that day it's not my problem.

In my lifetime I've seen my club win double figures of trophies Dick. As I say, come back when you're oil money has turned your club into something worth talking about.

Was Heysel not your fault either? Another big dent your lot left.
Nismo

25th Jan 12 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

King Kenny

Tom

25th Jan 12 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Doubt half the Liverpool fans on here saw Hillsborough happen. But they've got tickets for the bandwagon

I seriously hope one of your family (or maybe your girlfriend who you probably feel bad about cheating on) has to go through the pain and injustice that those familes have had to go through, one day. This is a fucking light hearted car forum, don't bring shite in that you don't understand. Fucking bandwagon you ignorant prick. #internetwarrior
Tom

25th Jan 12 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

We have done fuck all and even if we don't this season we will go on and on until we do.

Well done. Maybe you'll create a little sub industry in making professional golfers? Yeah bring Heysel into it, are you a fucking Everton fan?
Russ

25th Jan 12 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm handing out cuddles.
Nismo

25th Jan 12 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my my the Liverfool clan is out in full force tonight, have they actually won it
Nismo

25th Jan 12 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

you mean its not
Steve
Premium Member

25th Jan 12 at 22:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all going off in el classico
Steve
Premium Member

25th Jan 12 at 22:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont give a shit what hammer says barca are fucking play acting cunts as much as rm, just got ramos sent off
Tom

25th Jan 12 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
quote:

you mean its not

Yeah we've won it already, you know like i!ve said/eluded to/thought is my god given right. We outplayed them lot tonight and i'm happy about it and that we're in a cup final, so fucking shoot me.
DC90

25th Jan 12 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

By go on and on, I take it you mean spend more and more?
Hammer

25th Jan 12 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
dont give a shit what hammer says barca are fucking play acting cunts as much as rm, just got ramos sent off

Yes, I did concede that. You cunt.

Madrid bring out the worst in Barcelona, Barca have their fair share of divers; Busquets and Alves being 2 of the worst. Their team is simply sensational however.
Hammer

25th Jan 12 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also LOL @ City

Still can't buy success with a squad rammed full of over paid and under worked mercenaries.
Nismo

25th Jan 12 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
quote:

you mean its not

Yeah we've won it already, you know like i!ve said/eluded to/thought is my god given right. We outplayed them lot tonight and i'm happy about it and that we're in a cup final, so fucking shoot me.

you are biting tonight big time
Tommy L

26th Jan 12 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There has been a few feathers ruffled in here tonight
Nic Barnes

26th Jan 12 at 00:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ynwa. Fuckin knew it. Facebook ynwa all over the place ffs.
Ben G

26th Jan 12 at 01:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where the fuck is jonnyj? deffo betting on tom after his scarf raising internet warrior antics up in here

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Midweek Thread - Sponsored by the price of stamps 23 database queries in 0.0111470 seconds