corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Buzzing sound from around the steering wheel

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Buzzing sound from around the steering wheel
SteveW

User status: Offline
21st Apr 03 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When i turn the wheel to the left and any speed there is loud buzzing noise but not when i turn right. Sound is comming from the ignition area. Please help cos its driving me MAD.

Steve
Munchie

22nd Apr 03 at 00:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dismantle ure sterring rack and check to see if there is a bee. if there is a bee then simply apply honey to ure car seats.....
Richie

22nd Apr 03 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol!
Richie

24th Apr 03 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

find it?
Jason Iles

24th Apr 03 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by snowy
When i turn the wheel to the left and any speed there is loud buzzing noise but not when i turn right. Sound is comming from the ignition area. Please help cos its driving me MAD.

Steve

May sound stupid but do you have any big keyrings on your keys, as this can vibrate against the plastic surround and causes an annoying buzz.

Ashamed to say it but this caught me out for a while
Black Corsa

27th Apr 04 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u sure its from ur steering wheel m8 and not ur speakers ? my front speakers make a dodgy sort of lectric noise and i thought it was my steering st first lol
TOMAS

28th Apr 04 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

snowy aint goin2 have dodgy speakers

New Poll