corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Getting to that time where you hate/grow out of bodykits?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Getting to that time where you hate/grow out of bodykits?
Cybermonkey

User status: Offline
22nd Apr 03 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!
Daimo B

22nd Apr 03 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love my bodykit as its not so in yer face and quieter. When we take D4 n D5 out for a drive, D4 doesn't even get a look in

I think the Corsa has just been overdone with tacky bodkykits. People are doing things to be different and not suiting the mods to the car.

Biggest example was Toms 19" 106. Great individual mods, but together, they looked terrible.

Also, the fac that most of the kits in this country are the cheapest made all over the world doesn't help
GT4Brody

22nd Apr 03 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was exactly the same, cant belive i actually nearly bought a combat kit to put on my GSI, wot a comlpete fcuk up that would have been!!
Got to the point where i didnt really wanna do anything to the look of the car, and if i wanted any real performance gains, eg using throttle bodies etc, it would have cost me a fortune!
So i decided on something turboed, different and ridiculasly fast, enter the GT4 only cost me another £3k after i had sold the corsa. Havent looked back since!! petrol is a bit savage though!!
CorsAsh

22nd Apr 03 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the point in havin a big kit on if you don't have the power to leave a geriatric driven unable-to-go-more-than-30mph-nissan-micra behind? you'd only end up feelin embarrassed. subtlety is definitely best, LuckyB's got it sorted...
Brett
Premium Member

22nd Apr 03 at 13:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gotta agree, i'd be so fuckin buzzin if some cnut pulled up the side of me
revin his engine thinkin he's bad and i left him standin.

good on luckyB i say. Unfortunately at my age i cannot consider engine
mods

[Edited on 22-04-2003 by loafofbrett]
Steve
Premium Member

22nd Apr 03 at 13:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

il say ita gen, iv grown out of it
Brett
Premium Member

22nd Apr 03 at 13:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve106GTi
il say ita gen, iv grown out of it

you've grown into a twat
Steve
Premium Member

22nd Apr 03 at 13:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this isnt true
Cybermonkey

22nd Apr 03 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would love to grow INTO a twat.
Brett
Premium Member

22nd Apr 03 at 13:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey24
i would love to grow INTO a twat.

keep going
Cybermonkey

22nd Apr 03 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would also like to fist you loaf
Brett
Premium Member

22nd Apr 03 at 13:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bring the KY
BeArDy

22nd Apr 03 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know where people are saying about insurace, but i am getting to that stage here i can insure almost anything.
not even just luckyBs theres loads out there, the bond Bug, my m8 has a Relint Kitten with a Hyabosa, adam K's, even stard car, u dont se people mob them, Evos Skylines etc etc

but i dont think u will see beardy do anymore bodywork on cars, get my new wheels, and mybe a repaint/tidy a few things up, and then moneys on the engine or even a new shell

heres a good way to put it : - your have 4k to spend what u do (insurance isent a problem).........
- Spend it on a full body kit and wheels
- Sunny GTiR
BeArDy

22nd Apr 03 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok will re-done my statment :-
heres a good way to put it : - your have 4k to spend what u do (insurance isent a problem).........
- Spend it on a full body kit and wheels
- standard looking, race spec car
BeArDy

22nd Apr 03 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the only thing about Impreza's and other cars in the same range, when u do go out in it, and get to the light with say a Nova GTE or Corsa GSi they never going to race ya in a impreza, i think a corsa or somthing un expected is thats the way for me
BeArDy

22nd Apr 03 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats got to be fun, i have a had a few in mine, but mines isent really one u dont miss

u used to have a Uno turbo (anyone who used to go bolton would know it) 200+bhp rusty are hell been in 3 smashed and we had fixed it ever time, and taking that out was so much fun, seeing BMW's getting wasted of the rusty rocket
animality-gt

27th Apr 03 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u want sumtin to scare the shit off people then buy a mini.

u can buy one real cheap.
my dad used to hang round with a guy tha fitted a v8 into his mini,he had to move the dash back by a foot and do alot of gear lingages and all that but when he drove it,it went like nutin else.pretty much like sitin in a rocket powered bean can.

either do that or buy a kit car like the mullen 11.

or as a last resort buy a honda s2000 and fit a huge turbo.

it may seem like im tryin to order you around but im not,this is just my opinon and if insurance permitted i would do all 3.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Getting to that time where you hate/grow out of bodykits? 22 database queries in 0.0147512 seconds