corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » why is my corsa loosing coolant, leaking underneath??????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author why is my corsa loosing coolant, leaking underneath??????
micky

User status: Offline
17th Dec 11 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i fill the water cooliant bottle up its leaking from underneath, and smells like burning from the radiator whats the cause of this????? cheeerzz

[Edited on 17-12-2011 by micky]
alan-g-w

17th Dec 11 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You need to find out exactly where the water's coming from mate, bit more info will go a long way
corsadonk
Premium Member

17th Dec 11 at 21:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because you've got a leak.

Did you just have water in it, and it froze?

You'll need to work out what is leaking, a hose, or the engine.
micky

17th Dec 11 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

must ov drove the car for a few hours before i relaized there was no coolant in the bottle, i found out there was a little bit smoke coming from front grill, so i checked, seems like its coming from left side of radiator, and filled it back up now its leaking out at the bottom, dont knw wer from wil have 2 check the moz..
merlokquest

30th Dec 11 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

more than likely the rad itself corroded in one of its corners or its been punctured? check your pipes for splits close to where the metal clips are aswell

New Poll