corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa B Washer

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B Washer
ashleh

User status: Offline
17th Dec 11 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys, got a problem with my windscreen washer jets not working. The windscreen wipers work but no water comes out. Can't hear the motors going either so what am I looking for? Is there a fuse somewhere or is it a case of replacing something? It's a Corsa B 99 model.

Cheers.
Jed D

17th Dec 11 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

little pump at the bottom of the bottle....

i used a vectra one on my old corsa as it doesnt have the rear wiper and it was a bit more powerful that a normal corsa one

easy to replace aswell mate
ashleh

17th Dec 11 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will I need to go through the wheel arch or can the bottle just be pulled out?
ashleh

17th Dec 11 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nevermind, just had a proper look and it seems I can get to it if I pull the sill off. Cheers.

New Poll