corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Renault Twingo 1.2 GT Tce

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Renault Twingo 1.2 GT Tce
Ad Blue B

User status: Offline
30th Nov 12 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get onto JordysportRacing about an engine conversion he's done his 182 engined one now

Let us know about differences if any! Heard nothing but good news about these and Henk!
AlunJ

1st Dec 12 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got home, he sent me the map last night so I'm going to have a play in a bit.
AlunJ

1st Dec 12 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The map is on... I did panic initially as it kept on starting up then idling low and stalling It's okay now, took it out for a hard run and wow, for a 1.2 that's mental! It's much quicker off the mark but the torque past 60mph is absolutely amazing! Tapped the throttle and was doing 90mph in seconds... private road of course!
AlunJ

8th Dec 12 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well a week on and I'm still impressed, the missus shits herself when I put my lead foot down. Fuel economy does seem improved at the moment, and considering I have had put my foot down a few times I'm impressed to say the least.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Renault Twingo 1.2 GT Tce 23 database queries in 0.0100029 seconds