corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » the schumachers :(

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author the schumachers :(
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Apr 03 at 15:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member

it is true that its sad news but why shuld u actually care u didnt know her at all
sxi boy

20th Apr 03 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member

respect to michael and ralf for racin 2day, and congrats 2 micheal for winning, although i doubt it was much comfort for him havin just lost his mum.

i lost my mum on nre yrs day 2002 so i know how hard it is, and i know wot they must be feeling.

all i can say is this: there are some right fukin tw@ts on this forum who just dont give a shite, u know who you are, and it can safely be said that its these individuals that are to blame for the bad reputation that this site is quickly getting itself.

quite frankly u shud be ashamed of urselves, there are sum things that just shouldnt be said and u shud keep ur opinions 2 urselves because no-one cares!

vibrio
Banned

20th Apr 03 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by Drew
now is one of those times to keep that oppinion to urself, not make more of an arse of yaself than ya already are

[Edited on 20-04-2003 by Drew]

well you posted it on a public forum to begine with Drew.
GREG 1

20th Apr 03 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member

I think what some of you guys have said is disgusting !

Yes Michael and Ralf are twats and German BUT come on they deserve big respect for what they have done today and all credit to them, i know i wouldnt go to work if it happened to me, come to think of it i dont think i could go to work in a long long time !!

Respect to them and there familys i say !
vibrio
Banned

20th Apr 03 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by sxi boy
respect to michael and ralf for racin 2day, and congrats 2 micheal for winning, although i doubt it was much comfort for him havin just lost his mum.

i lost my mum on nre yrs day 2002 so i know how hard it is, and i know wot they must be feeling.

all i can say is this: there are some right fukin tw@ts on this forum who just dont give a shite, u know who you are, and it can safely be said that its these individuals that are to blame for the bad reputation that this site is quickly getting itself.

quite frankly u shud be ashamed of urselves, there are sum things that just shouldnt be said and u shud keep ur opinions 2 urselves because no-one cares!

bet you cried when Diana died ya fag

[Edited on 20-04-2003 by vibrio]
sxi boy

20th Apr 03 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio

bet you cried when Diana died ya fag

[Edited on 20-04-2003 by vibrio]

u think ur funny vibs? cos im laughin my tits off m8
vibrio
Banned

20th Apr 03 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member

yes I do because people that get upset when some like that dies needs the fucking head examined
Super_si

20th Apr 03 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member

Think you need yours examining
sxi boy

20th Apr 03 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member

who said anyting about bein upset??

personally i can empathise with them having lost my own mother

i just think they deserve a lot of respect for goin out today in front of the whole world n carrying on as normal
Trotty

20th Apr 03 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member

Right, thread closed.

Everyones entitled to their opinions, but IMO there's times to post them, and times to keep quiet.

If people can't post their opinions in a civil fashon then it's a bit sad...

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » the schumachers :( 22 database queries in 0.0092170 seconds