corsasport.co.uk
 

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » impersonating a police officer


New Topic

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.


Author impersonating a police officer
mattant
Member

Registered: 19th Jun 10
Location: South Yorkshire
User status: Offline
26th Oct 11 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reminds me of this http://swns.com/man-builds-fake-police-car-and-reprimands-woman-driver-041042.html







Ever seen the police in a 1.2 Corsa?
Toby
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 29th Nov 05
User status: Offline
26th Oct 11 at 17:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A women in local town was pulled over and raped by two guys prete.ding to be coppers
richc
Member

Registered: 24th Mar 07
Location: Ilkeston
User status: Offline
26th Oct 11 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
i got ''pulled over'' by a calibra and focus before

calibra was funniest as it was only went it went past that i noticed it was modified


I had this a Octavia Vrs - black with blacked out windows after some local racing (back in the day, in my corsa sport).

Two middle aged twats in caps laughing there heads off
Liam-Wilko
Member

Registered: 6th Mar 08
Location: Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
User status: Offline
26th Oct 11 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that's is why you don't have to stop if ya think its not the police and drive strait to the nearist police station
Graham88
Member

Registered: 16th Apr 07
Location: South East Kent Drives: E46 M3
User status: Offline
26th Oct 11 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had badges flashed at me before when driving along, worst one was me and my mate flooring it out of Dartford Tunnel and undertaking because everyone was in the outside lane then we pulled into a petrol station and he walked between our cars, flashed his badge and said if he'd been on duty he'd have nicked us, that was quite scary tbh
Ian
Site Administrator

Avatar

Registered: 28th Aug 99
Location: Liverpool
User status: Offline
26th Oct 11 at 18:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Happened to me, bike went flying past a load of traffic so I followed then passed him, showed the badge at the next lights so I told him he started it. We laughed and went on our way.

[Edited on 26-10-2011 by Ian]
djgritt
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 1st Nov 07
Location: North Dorset Drives: Monaro SC / Abarth595
User status: Offline
26th Oct 11 at 18:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I miss my old Octavia vRS for these shenanigans

Was an awesome car for 'making progress' on the motorway network...
mattant
Member

Registered: 19th Jun 10
Location: South Yorkshire
User status: Offline
26th Oct 11 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by djgritt
I miss my old Octavia vRS for these shenanigans

Was an awesome car for 'making progress' on the motorway network...


They have Vectra VXRs where I am so you'd be fine up here, although I think they're moving to the Insignia VXR now
LeeM
Member

Registered: 26th Sep 05
Location: Liverpool
User status: Offline
26th Oct 11 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
I've had badges flashed at me before when driving along, worst one was me and my mate flooring it out of Dartford Tunnel and undertaking because everyone was in the outside lane then we pulled into a petrol station and he walked between our cars, flashed his badge and said if he'd been on duty he'd have nicked us, that was quite scary tbh


id have said "you're not, so jog on" offduty officers have no authority so it shouldnt be scary
Graham88
Member

Registered: 16th Apr 07
Location: South East Kent Drives: E46 M3
User status: Offline
26th Oct 11 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't want him to see me when he was in uniform and fuck me over though
LeeM
Member

Registered: 26th Sep 05
Location: Liverpool
User status: Offline
26th Oct 11 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that is a good point actually! foresight is something i lack...
Toby
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 29th Nov 05
User status: Offline
27th Oct 11 at 06:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Welsh Dan
quote:
Originally posted by LeeM

id have said "you're not, so jog on" offduty officers have no authority so it shouldnt be scary


Still a sworn constable. Off duty or not, you can still be arrested.


Yeah but then I could arrest you as a citizen. Having said that no authority or not a grudge from a copper is only going to bite you in the ads IMO
Sam
Moderator
Premium Member


Registered: 24th Dec 99
Location: West Midlands
User status: Offline
27th Oct 11 at 07:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Strobes sound like a great idea for getting idiots out of your way, not sure people would believe an 11 year old Ford Cougar V6 is an undercover police car though
mantamark
Member

Registered: 19th Jun 06
Location: Northumberland
User status: Offline
27th Oct 11 at 07:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was plodding along the motorway In the Manta, waiting for someone to pull in after overtaking a car, when a merc just undertook the lot of us and showed the wanker sign.

Decided to take chase, undertaking the car in front, then undertaking the merc, pointing, laughing and returning the wanker sign.

Then an audi a3 flew up behind me, flashing his lights, i thought the roads were full of wankers, so dropped a gear and nailed it. Needless to say i left them both.

Few miles later i ease off, then audi comes up again, literally cm from my bumper, i just wave him past, looks like he is shaking his fist at me and pointing to pull over, aye right like im going to stop for a fight :/

Looking again its a badge he is waving, then he waves his radio mike.

Balls.

Pull off at next junction, leave the car running, lock doors and open window a crack. Turns out he's cid

Explain about the merc, show him round car, then to my suprise he says lucky im not traffic, dont know how fast you were going as i couldnt keep up, what the hell is thos thing? Then have a nice chat, he says the merc was a wanker but i shouldnt have retaliated.

Nice bloke.
Liam-Wilko
Member

Registered: 6th Mar 08
Location: Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
User status: Offline
27th Oct 11 at 07:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
Strobes sound like a great idea for getting idiots out of your way, not sure people would believe an 11 year old Ford Cougar V6 is an undercover police car though


you would be suprised if it can be done in a old l reg corsa it can be done in a cuger
Liam-Wilko
Member

Registered: 6th Mar 08
Location: Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
User status: Offline
27th Oct 11 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mantamark
I was plodding along the motorway In the Manta, waiting for someone to pull in after overtaking a car, when a merc just undertook the lot of us and showed the wanker sign.

Decided to take chase, undertaking the car in front, then undertaking the merc, pointing, laughing and returning the wanker sign.

Then an audi a3 flew up behind me, flashing his lights, i thought the roads were full of wankers, so dropped a gear and nailed it. Needless to say i left them both.

Few miles later i ease off, then audi comes up again, literally cm from my bumper, i just wave him past, looks like he is shaking his fist at me and pointing to pull over, aye right like im going to stop for a fight :/

Looking again its a badge he is waving, then he waves his radio mike.

Balls.

Pull off at next junction, leave the car running, lock doors and open window a crack. Turns out he's cid

Explain about the merc, show him round car, then to my suprise he says lucky im not traffic, dont know how fast you were going as i couldnt keep up, what the hell is thos thing? Then have a nice chat, he says the merc was a wanker but i shouldnt have retaliated.

Nice bloke.


police are mint if ya just explain to them i like 5-0 like this
Steve
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 30th Mar 02
Location: Worcestershire Drives: Defender
User status: Offline
27th Oct 11 at 07:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone ever impersonated a man
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 27th Mar 04
Location: Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
User status: Offline
27th Oct 11 at 08:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by liam-corsa-1400
police never pull up beside you and show a badge to start with not even CID or plain cloths officers all police cars have lights for a reason and if he was off duty he would have phoned it through and just followed (from experiance)


i had cid pull up next to me
adiohead
Member

Registered: 28th Sep 01
User status: Offline
27th Oct 11 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it looked like he had this:



Jas
Member

Registered: 13th Oct 04
Location: Mid Wales
User status: Offline
27th Oct 11 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
I shit people up all the time now in the vectra. If I hammer it down the fast lane people actually shit it and move over


Vids or I don't believe you
Tom G
Member

Registered: 4th Aug 08
Location: Cheshire
User status: Offline
27th Oct 11 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mantamark
I was plodding along the motorway In the Manta, waiting for someone to pull in after overtaking a car, when a merc just undertook the lot of us and showed the wanker sign.



Are you the guy with the white manta which was featured 2-3 years ago?
Brett
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 16th Dec 02
Location: Manchester
User status: Offline
27th Oct 11 at 11:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jas
quote:
Originally posted by Brett
I shit people up all the time now in the vectra. If I hammer it down the fast lane people actually shit it and move over


Vids or I don't believe you

Don't care
nathy_87
Member

Registered: 14th Aug 08
Location: West Mids. Drives: Škoda Fabia VRS 5J
User status: Offline
27th Oct 11 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by liam-corsa-1400
police are mint if ya just explain to them i like 5-0 like this


Not all of them, the cop was trying to say I was lying about my number plates saying i didn't get them done from halfords and he said prove it, so i told him that the halfords logo is at the bottom of it but he coldnt see for looking, kept saying that I was lying cause he couldn't see it. Prick.

[Edited on 27-10-2011 by nathy_87]
mantamark
Member

Registered: 19th Jun 06
Location: Northumberland
User status: Offline
27th Oct 11 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom G
quote:
Originally posted by mantamark
I was plodding along the motorway In the Manta, waiting for someone to pull in after overtaking a car, when a merc just undertook the lot of us and showed the wanker sign.



Are you the guy with the white manta which was featured 2-3 years ago?


No mate, imperial blue gte with big chrome rims (seemed like a good idea at the time)

  <<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » impersonating a police officer 22 database queries in 0.0169320 seconds