corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Suspension question - please help! URGENT

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Suspension question - please help! URGENT
Plymouth_Corsa

User status: Offline
17th Apr 03 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive currently got gmax -40mm springs fitted to my corsa b with 17" alloys.

The rear is about the height that i want it to be, but the front sits higher, and you can see the top of the wheel.

What i want to do is get the car the same overall height, so ive bought a set of spax -50mm springs.

Now, are spax lower in general then gmax anyway, if so i shall fit these, because ive heard gmax dont drop as low as spax do anyway, so 50mm springs will really slam the front of the car nicely...

Has anyone got a pic of a corsa b fitted with spax 50mm springs? If so PLEASE post a link or something here ASAP,

many thanks guys and girls!

Cris.
Gambit

17th Apr 03 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if im not mistaken you have a 1.0 yeah? therefore the lighter engine makes it sit higer!!

you want 60mm fronts in your case
Plymouth_Corsa

17th Apr 03 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh ive got a 1.0, but just want the front arch to sit over the tyre so you cant see a gap...will i need any front arch mods to drop 60mm?

New Poll