corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Saxo Ad

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New Saxo Ad
PaulEY

User status: Offline
16th Apr 03 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so is joining a site with the sole intention of causing trouble, but i see i have been a member of this site longer, ohh well
PaulEY

16th Apr 03 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what size/model speedlines are they? not of a westie with a reg that starts with T3? if so I am off
Keeley

16th Apr 03 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well as i only had a corsa in august i didnt really join a corsa site b4 i used 2 be on a nova site as i ad a nova. but i didnt cause trouble all i did was post a webby with a list of problems which sum1 has experienced with there saxo now please explain as its a saxo forum where the trouble is in that ?
DanielJ

16th Apr 03 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no its not em lol 14" 1s with gd tyres, got a feelin its beein featured b4 but got broken in2 an the 17s got stolen, hes jus after sumthin a little nicer than whas on it at the mo
PaulEY

16th Apr 03 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

phew lol, i wouldnt have thought a lot as there wouldnt be a lot of demand for them from the lets say younger lot on the ssc, they seem to think the bigger the wheels the better YAWN, if i was him and he does 1/4 stuff i would keep them if he is going for big wheels, they will help get it through the mot too, anyway i am off starting work early tommorow anything else let me know question wise
DanielJ

16th Apr 03 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye cheers m8 i'll av a wrd with him an c wa he wants 2 do
Stuckey

16th Apr 03 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by PaulEY
no need to try, i have saved you the huge effort, the ones causing it are banned and so are the ip addresses, i dont take shit on our forum, you couldnt take one image being posted so you make up loads of images from ones you could find on the ssc site, done really badly btw, might i suggest a photoshop or graphic design course

it served its purpose so who gives a shit

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Saxo Ad 22 database queries in 0.0086689 seconds