corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Why do i bother ??

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Why do i bother ??
Lynny

User status: Offline
17th Apr 03 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hang on reet, fair enough there are sum proper stim lasses out there, am not goina deny that, but it doesnt mean we all are! also i kno a canny few lads who just use lasses and treat em liek shit so u's cant say its just us!
Heather

17th Apr 03 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I AGREE !

MOST THE LAD ON HERE SEEM TO BE LOVELY THOUGH

Sporty

17th Apr 03 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She is probably confused about what she wants mate, does she really know how you feel about her?

Yeah she knows how i feel about her. she says she feels the same but cant offer aything more than frindship at the moment. which i understand and am in no way pressureing her, but just as i start thinking right just gotta move on she will start to flirt with me n fcuk my head right up again. thing i dont get is this guy isnt worth a wank but she cant seem to get past him.
Hillzlo

17th Apr 03 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Blode
hang on reet, fair enough there are sum proper stim lasses out there, am not goina deny that, but it doesnt mean we all are! also i kno a canny few lads who just use lasses and treat em liek shit so u's cant say its just us!

Your lovely
Lynny

17th Apr 03 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thnks
ur lovely too
Gower

17th Apr 03 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont have girl trouble, I love my fiance.
OFcorsa

17th Apr 03 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OHHH for mike - what you wil find out when you leave hell(school) is that loads of women fancy you they just tell you and your expected to know...how many time shave i heard that!! Oh and women at 16 usually fancy you for about a week but then decide cos you didn't know in that week you will never know and go of you
Heather

17th Apr 03 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have got a best mate adam who has liked me for ages and he doesnt hide it but i do not fancie him and never have neither do i filrt with him or give him any reason to believe i like him like that. He is always ringing me saying do you wana go here wana go there and i say yes as a mate cause mates can still go the pub and for meals and cinema and he always try's it on. A few times i have though should i say yes to going out with him to make him happy cause i love him so much as a mate but then realise it would be leading him on, and will ruin the friendship that we do have ! (it don't stop me family butting in with comments like "whens the wedding" and this like that)

So mabye these girls do like you and first off all said yes to going out with you to make u happy and after thinking bout it realised it was'nt for them !
Heather

17th Apr 03 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I realise it aint an excuse for messing you lads around but whats the point in having a relationship if both off you aint happy !
Sporty

17th Apr 03 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Girl_racer
I have got a best mate adam who has liked me for ages and he doesnt hide it but i do not fancie him and never have neither do i filrt with him or give him any reason to believe i like him like that. He is always ringing me saying do you wana go here wana go there and i say yes as a mate cause mates can still go the pub and for meals and cinema and he always try's it on. A few times i have though should i say yes to going out with him to make him happy cause i love him so much as a mate but then realise it would be leading him on, and will ruin the friendship that we do have ! (it don't stop me family butting in with comments like "whens the wedding" and this like that)

So mabye these girls do like you and first off all said yes to going out with you to make u happy and after thinking bout it realised it was'nt for them !

Thing is we were properly seeing each other and everything that goes with that for 3 months. weve known each other well for the past 8 months and everything led up to this then she backed off ??????
Lynny

17th Apr 03 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Girl_racer i can see what ur sayin, one of my best mates was in a similar situation. this lad was madly in love with her, and she REALLY loved him, but as a mate, she did fancy him but 4 sum reason jst didnt love him. anyways he was always askin her out etc and even wen thy were jst mates thy wud score with each other, so she decided 2 go with him as they practicaly were already. after about a month she still didnt love him and decided that it was really unfair leadin him on liek this, so she broke it off and decided jst 2 b mates. this lasted all of 2 days then he started bein an utter w@nker 2 her and she has now lost him altogether and fallen out with a few other mates over it
Sporty

17th Apr 03 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I give up ???
I dont understand it & dont think i ever will. thing is i dont know wot i did wrong ?
she always said everything was great, she still does she even said its her not me that ive done nothing wrong, (but ive said things like that wen ive had to finish a relationship) ?
Heather

17th Apr 03 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when you realise, it dont happen over night it takes a while to decide whats best maybe it took her so long cause shre was thinking bout you and not wanting to mess you around and in the end she just needed a bit off space
Tom

17th Apr 03 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Too true, am sorry but women screw u round whether they mean it or not, my burd can be the most adoreablewoman ever but then she goes in2 one, she makes me well mad sumtimes, spose it's all part of it gotta take the ruff with the smooth as they say (who's they ) nah seriously me biiatch fooks me head up big time especially wen it's ok for her to get away wiv doin stuff, and me not....
Sporty

17th Apr 03 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Girl_racer
when you realise, it dont happen over night it takes a while to decide whats best maybe it took her so long cause shre was thinking bout you and not wanting to mess you around and in the end she just needed a bit off space

Maybe youre right. i think we will only ever be friends after this . just wish she wouldnt play with my head so much. i wouldnt ignore her nor nothin like that (thass a bit sad n childish) but the flirting i cant handle right now. its a bit too close to home if you know wot i mean.
Ditch

17th Apr 03 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom D
nah seriously me biiatch fooks me head up big time especially wen it's ok for her to get away wiv doin stuff, and me not....

Yeeeeeepppp!!!

same as that

[Edited on 17-04-2003 by Ditch]
Sam
Premium Member

17th Apr 03 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sporty
Yeah she knows how i feel about her. she says she feels the same but cant offer aything more than frindship at the moment. which i understand and am in no way pressureing her, but just as i start thinking right just gotta move on she will start to flirt with me n fcuk my head right up again. thing i dont get is this guy isnt worth a wank but she cant seem to get past him.

Just be honest with her mate, tell her that because of the way you feel about her, if she is confused about who she wants to be with, then to just quit it with the flirting shit, because it's really getting you down.

I bet you feel like someone is ripping your insides out, knowing how you feel about her and vice-versa, and yet also knowing that she won't truly be yours because she can't get over her loser ex?
Ojc

17th Apr 03 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tom, I thought you were qhey?
Sporty

17th Apr 03 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet you feel like someone is ripping your insides out, knowing how you feel about her and vice-versa, and yet also knowing that she won't truly be yours because she can't get over her loser ex?

You're right there. feels exactly like that. sometimes it messes with my head so much i cant think of anything else. i go round & round i circles trying to work it out. She got closer to me than i have ever let anyone & it hurts like hell .
Ojc

17th Apr 03 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WORD.

Tommy

17th Apr 03 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Come on people more stories
MikeE

18th Apr 03 at 07:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

NeeD More stories!
Tommy

18th Apr 03 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I still aint seen n e of the girls justifying how they act yet.

WHY DO U DO IT ????
dragoncorsa

18th Apr 03 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol this topic is silly " y do u bother wid lasses lol cos u like sex there is simply no other reason! lol
Lynny

18th Apr 03 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LoudandLow
I still aint seen n e of the girls justifying how they act yet.

WHY DO U DO IT ????

y shud we justify for sumit sumone else dus wen dont all do it!
anyways, go on u justify the way my ex lad treat me

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Why do i bother ?? 22 database queries in 0.1057250 seconds